P.A.I.N. next friday (1 Viewer)

cant wait for this gig. for anyone who's into p.a.i.n. they should check out suicide bid, they're a collection of members from bands such as pain, ex- cathedra, inner terrestrials, the filaments, king prawn etc playin dub n' ska and shit. they ve got two drummers and they sound savage. they've got a myspace too

Strong Reaction said:
Cops rule. They have fast cars with flashing lights. Just ask Jake and Elwood.

barney hypocrite, yesterday

PSNI%20Rule%20of%20Law.jpg

(sorry barney, i know this joke has gone on far too long. this is the last gasp, i promise)

Unfortunately freebooters cant play this - john I presume lads have informed you by now.

we shall return at some stage this summer with a bit of luck

bohs punks said:
Unfortunately freebooters cant play this - john I presume lads have informed you by now.

we shall return at some stage this summer with a bit of luck
Jeez Bohs win a game and yas all decide to run amok with commitments :mad:

Pics to follow lately

Review now

Got to gig early and place looked like it was going to be quiet
The sound guys actually played Punk songs which was a welcome relief from the normal Voodoo wanker who plays country and western, I find that important to have the right music on to get you in the mood for the bands.
Shock of the night was Politakill making an entrance in shorts, white runners with black socks and a pimp type haircut........I stood away from him :eek:
1st up was Dropping Bombs and got to say I have moaned about the sound of the Voodoo but tonight was the best I have ever noticed it, was a combination of 2 sound guys and 1 was using a laptop.
Dropping Bombs started off strong and confidently but I felt they weakened a bit in the middle with non descript songs but came strong again near the end.
Paranoid Visions were it's got to be said excellent and they even drew a mosh type pit from the crowd :rolleyes: (I hate that, long live the pogo)
PAIN finally and yes they do a nice blend of Dub and old school Punk.
Overall a spiffing night :p

yeah it was a great gig, too great infact, anyone find me gaff keys?:eek::p

also work this morning has been harsh as fuck im blaming tracy for giving me rum, damn damn i love rum, alas my body hates me today!:mad:!bog

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back