P.A.I.N. next friday (1 Viewer)

TOXIC

Website
www.sonicproductions.ie
P.A.I.N. (Propaganda And Information Network)
+ Paranoid Visions / Freebooters / Droppin Bombs

Friday 21st of April
The Voodoo Lounge
39/40 Arran Quay
Doors 7.30pm
€10.00 www.tickets.ie
P.A.I.N. play heavy Dub Reggae, good time Ska, and pissed off Punk Rock, and endeavour to keep their addled heads around the contradictory and confusing areas of radical politics.

The Band has supported numerous underground struggles and pressure groups along the way, working extensively with groups like Reclaim the Streets, Anti-globalisation groups, Hunt Saboteurs, Anti-fascists, Squatters, Mad Pride, MacLibel, and many more....

That's the politics, however, it would be unfair to sell the band short to say the story stops there...They are, like most punk bands, part Pistols, part Spinal Tap​
(actually, was there much difference?)
and the best things about PAIN are the stories of what has happened to them over the years, genuinely unbelievable situations...
Contrary to the many rumours circulating, the band have not split up, they never did. The band are alive and well and gigging all over the place, writing songs for the next album. The times they are a -changing!

www.music.mercia.org/ironman/pain/.en

upcoming shows in the VOODOO lounge

CULT OF LUNA (Sweden)

+ ESTEL, REST

Sunday 30th of April

ENDSTAND (Finland)
RUNNIN RIOT, DEIN KAMPF

Thursday 11th of May

And DJ DANDELION
Saturday 13th of May​

The Voodoo Lounge

www.tickets.ie

Saturday 20th of May​

The Voodoo Lounge

+ LOS LANGEROS, THE DUBTONES, ROOSKY

Saturday 3rd of June
The Voodoo Lounge​

KING KURT
Saturday 14th

The Voodoo Lounge

Can't wait for this gig. Looking forward to Paranoid Visions too, you got to hand it to Deko, he always gets the blood flowing. Jaysus, that sounds dodgy....!

JUST TO LET ANYONE WHO'S INTERESTED KNOW THAT P.A.I.N. WILL BE PLAYING IN BELFAST ON THE THURSDAY NIGHT WITH LOCAL LADS THE HYPOCRITES PLUS A BIT OF A REGGAE PUNK DISCO TYPE THING.IT'S IN THE FRONT PAGE AND IT ALL KICKS OFF AROUND 8.30/9.00PM.

barndog said:
wow the hypocrites i hear those guys are super fab
you must be thinking of someone else, those lads are fuckin' atrocious. hope they don't read this but i believe in calling a shit band a shit band. i heard their singer wants to be a fucking cop as well.

To get more punx and anarcho's on the side of the cops, Nepal have armed their pigs with the mighty half-brick..

capt.xsd11804071548.nepal__xsd118.jpg

capt.xsd10204090951.nepal__xsd102.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back