P.A.I.N. gig in February (1 Viewer)

jasper mckatt said:
hey ray fuckface, P.A.I.N play COOLERA HOUSE, SLIGO on friday 24 march, supported by THE HERBAL JAHS from Dublin, an 8 piece reggae band doin covers of marley.....

Cheers, i just happen to be the new guitarest with the jahz and was gonna try contact ye bout were to stay and shit? Also i might take the auld car but it being the ma and da's brand new pride and joy (i dont know why they wouldnt buy second hand), need to know if the parking is safe enough for the overnight stay, the last thing i need is a broken/stolen car :confused:

that paranoid visions website is the strangest looking punk site i've ever seen. waaaaayyy too much flash stuff goin on methinks!

hello Ray Fuckface, I sent Deco Jah a message with all details. There is a big house to stay at, PAIN will be staying there aswell. This house is about 5 miles from the venue. The venue isnt in the centre of town, I reckon your car would be sfe there, but if you going back to the house, the car will definately be safe there (again not in the town itself). I thought yous would all be coming down on train , so I said to Deco that I would arrange for a van to pick yuos up at staion , bring you to venue, then after take you to the house. Speak to Deco about it. Do you know any Steel Pulse songs? Cheers Jasper

Paranoid Visions too....yeehaaaa!......this is going to be a good one, I can feel it in me waters

Ahhhh forra jaysus sake! Just got a circular email from Toxic this morning to say it was on the 25th March, logged in here straight after and now see that it says the 21st April! Take it the april date is the right one?

so this also means that P.A.I.N gig in sligo is now on SAT 22 APRIL. Gonna keep FRI 24 MARCH with HERBAL JAHZ if they still up for it, gonna ask deco jah today. Cheers Jasper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back