Oxes (1 Viewer)

great band, when are they coming over again, that time i saw them in the high stool in limerick has to rank up there as one of the most enjoyable gigs I've attended

JohnnyRocket said:
they're ok, but the drummer fucking sucks
OXES SUCK COXES

you fucking idiot, their drummer is really good... who the fuck are you jimmy chamberlain? great drummer play simple things most of the time... time to learn

I'll sell the first album on cd and the "arab on radar" ep on 10" to the highest bidder ( i am starting to clear out half of my records to hopefully move house/cities)

some records here and more to follow

error type 11 said:
great band, when are they coming over again, that time i saw them in the high stool in limerick has to rank up there as one of the most enjoyable gigs I've attended
is it true they went out onto the street that time playing to passing cars? i saw em in cork and they wandered around the crowd a fair bit but didn't venture out onto the street as far as i remember. i remember em drinking cans of red bull with sachets of sugar and singing into sharon shannon photos alright though. deadly gig.

ddmurph said:
is it true they went out onto the street that time playing to passing cars? i saw em in cork and they wandered around the crowd a fair bit but didn't venture out onto the street as far as i remember. i remember em drinking cans of red bull with sachets of sugar and singing into sharon shannon photos alright though. deadly gig.
I was there too - I didn't see them outside myself, but I really wouldn't doubt it. One of them was in the toilet for a bit... with his guitar, like!

I like them Brendan! Here, what did you want me to say to eoin, I deleted your email by accident... I was stressed at the time

I have to give you yer cds back. Q and not You's new album - .|..|

Cheers!

They also had one of the best merchandise stall/gimmicks ever - guitarist at each side of the little suticase of stuff they had playing faster and faster while people who wanted stuff bought faster and faster - or did i dream that?Don`t think i did though...

I sold they`re 2 albums a while back - hurray!
Great live, but one of those bands that i can`t listen to a full album by - they have that one catchy instrumental though..
I`ll be selling more stuff soon too - hurray!

choking_tara said:
I'll sell the first album on cd and the "arab on radar" ep on 10" to the highest bidder ( i am starting to clear out half of my records to hopefully move house/cities)

some records here and more to follow
Ah blast! Stereolab 3 * 7" set - i waaaaant that!!!!!!

Rimbaud said:
Whens this for?
They'll be in the UK between September 30th and October 10th. Their label-mates, EZT, are coming over to the UK in early September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back