Halloween 2023 (1 Viewer)

Some joker dressed as Luigi asked me where my costume was last night..I told him I came as your Da, son. Got a laugh from his crew. I was pretty happy with it

out in blanchardstown at my folks house. assumed it'd be much quieter than being near ballymun. if anything, the fireworks were more pronounced.

My boyfriend said no one had knocked here in 10 years but I bought too much so had my daughter make bigger bags of stuff. Ended up with about 25 kids calling in and they were delighted. Waking around today and a few ran over to say thank you. Maybe the flats aren’t all that bad.

Glad that shit is over for another year.

first halloween in the sticks. I think I counted maybe 10 rockets go off all evening. The rain deffo helped. But its nothing like Halloween in Dublin which is fucking hell.

Anyway, Happy christmas thumped ❤️

When I was a kid down the country we were all to busy burning fires to keep the puca at bay to do any trick or treating

A friend in Dublin says she had a mother and daughter appear twice at the door. On the second time, she said "Wait you've been here before" and closed the door on them as she was down to her last handful of sweets. About an hour later the mother returned on her own wearing the same mask but a different tracksuit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back