Halloween 2023 (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
For all who celebrate
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

why do the kids head out so early these days? not even 7pm and i think we're all done for the night here.

why do the kids head out so early these days? not even 7pm and i think we're all done for the night here.
There were kids out on our road at 5pm! Haven't had anyone knock on the door for about an hour.

I'm happy with the 7pm cut off. In Ballygall/Finglas East. Cunts lunching fireworks for hours aiming at the houses here.

Sat in my driveway on a chair one year with a white sheet over my head and a torch underneath it

When anyone walked by I turned the torch on

No one came anywhere near me

I usually love Samhain, but with the ex and all, who really loves it, it's now a bit awkward. She was in the pub tonight, face painting. Good fun for everyone else.

I don't have to deal with stupid fireworks though.

Also, I will have to deal with the 5th in a few days.

Firework show lasted about 30 mins straight here and now it’s just every 2 minutes or so. I’m over it now, not even the pretty colours are saving it for me.

All quiet now. Watched a fall of the house of usher to see the evening out and now I’m going to go to bed and read a ghost story.

my mother said kids who called to her bags had so much sweets they could hardly carry them.
I hate junk food (the mess it makes mostly) but the kids deserve some fun.

Halloween is cool. Some cooler Americans get interested in Irish folklore, culture and the language through it.

I used to love Halloween as a youth. Get out of my brain on cider and mushrooms and set fire to something.

Now that I'm a big old square it can fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back