OXES tomorrow (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
just a quick reminder, Baltimore's OXES are playing The Voodoo Lounge tomorrow (Tue 5th), with support from Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies (Fierce Panda new signing, described as a cross between Shellac and GYBE!) and our own Puget Sound.
its €8 in and should start around 8.30.
thanks

oxes are playing here tonight and i cant go.

*if anyone wants me i'll be on the washing line*

damien said:
just a quick reminder, Baltimore's OXES are playing The Voodoo Lounge tomorrow (Tue 5th), with support from Youthmovie Soundtrack Strategies (Fierce Panda new signing, described as a cross between Shellac and GYBE!) and our own Puget Sound.
thanks
Damo - what time do you reckon oxes will be on? I want to maximise my lying on the couch time.

damien said:
thanks
Happy Birthday Damo!

see you at the gig

THRILLHO said:
Serpents are gone?

yes, we have unfortunately worn ourselves out on cocaine and groupies and can do nothing except lie in a darkened room waiting for the bleeding to ease up. sorry to all the fans, you guys rule!!!

kirstie said:
Excellent. Did people bring instruments then?
actually all you gotta do wrt that is bring an acoustic guitar or something and mime that you're in the band! and yeah, some people did. but if you do you gotta roam around the venue too. proper oxes.

.|..|

get on up there...
Oxes on stage around 10-10.30ish, please try and arrive before 10pm.

looking well forward to this tonight.

curious to see how the people bringing instruments thing will work out too.

I thought it was great. They had a fantastic new song, which they described as 'Mastodon at the start, then a little bit lightning bolt in the middle, then finishes off like the melvins'.

Wavioli said:
Gah I was too wrecked to move my lazy ass to this. Any reports?

Robbie Analog said:
I thought it was great. They had a fantastic new song, which they described as 'Mastodon at the start, then a little bit lightning bolt in the middle, then finishes off like the melvins'.
yea that was fuckin cool.great show.

hermie said:
yea that was fuckin cool.great show.

I really enjoyed the music, but they wasted a lot of time arsing about... put me in mind of Tom Green (tho obviously not that bad), in that they were acting all crazy and hysterical... they thought they were being funny but it was mostly just quite annoying.

My advice: 'Just play the songs, lads...'

!baggyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back