OXES (2 Viewers)

so is Baz Lurhman the guy who wrote the music, the guy talking on the record or the who wrote the advice to students?

hag said:
so is Baz Lurhman the guy who wrote the music, the guy talking on the record or the who wrote the advice to students?
i think he produced it or something. i dunno. he obviously read the column and fell over himself wanking on the floor, picked himself up, got some gnarled old american to sound sage (he's australian so it wasnt him), put in some weak beats, made a cheesy video and then swam around in the cash flow, using hundred dollar bills to clean the spunk from under his foreskin.
obviously.

B for the Spree said:
i think he produced it or something. i dunno. he obviously read the column and fell over himself wanking on the floor, picked himself up, got some gnarled old american to sound sage (he's australian so it wasnt him), put in some weak beats, made a cheesy video and then swam around in the cash flow, using hundred dollar bills to clean the spunk from under his foreskin.
obviously.
why are you so down on self-gratification? i thought the music wasn't so good but the advice is pretty sound.

hag said:
why are you so down on self-gratification? i thought the music wasn't so good but the advice is pretty sound.
hey, i didn't make any qualitative evaluation of the masturbation! personally, i get off writing and singing faux-americana songs on acoustic guitar about ex-girlfriends; in the style of woodie guthrie. some are actually quite funny! and others have small flashes of wisdom.

i'm just not into feel-good preachy stuff in music. unless it's gospel music. although there is a neat track by a bangor project called When Pilots Eject with a nice sample similar to that baz one. it's a recorded message from a father to his son, and near the end he says 'remember i love you, so my advice will always be bad'
i thought that was sweet. and the track was better too.

B for the Spree said:
i thought it was sad. which part was illegal? the threat?
fuck knows. pete took it on himself to remove it for his own reasons... thumped can be the lamest thing in the world sometimes... i used no names, it was for illustrative purposes on how much of a prick the drummer is and how my deadling with oxes, in my capacity as a promoter, went sour. this is a dublin underground music scene board, isn't it? it's beginning to feel like a crock of shit... he just brought more attention to it by doing that which is what he wanted to avoid? anyways... on with the killing.

hag said:
on with the killing.
just maiming him might be worse. you know, taking away he means of expression. tho then he'll dob you in.
kill him, fuckin kill him! kill him just fucking kill him.

B for the Spree said:
just maiming him might be worse. you know, taking away he means of expression. tho then he'll dob you in.
kill him, fuckin kill him! kill him just fucking kill him.
you're crazy and a little bit silly. like i'm going to do a fucking thing... i was just saying oxes are assholes. well, the drummer is an asshole and this was backed up by their label which is pretty funny :D

hag said:
you're crazy and a little bit silly. like i'm going to do a fucking thing... i was just saying oxes are assholes. well, the drummer is an asshole and this was backed up by their label which is pretty funny :D
i've heard really mixed things about them. quite a lot of people from dublin and cork and the states said they were really rude and generally difficult, but then others have said they're really nice and friendly. i'm scared.

B for the Spree said:
i thought it was sad.

it had all the ingredients of a classic tale. betrayal, sex, violence (or the threat of), and boobies.

oxes are all well and good, but when are hella doing an irish tour?

B for the Spree said:
i've heard really mixed things about them. quite a lot of people from dublin and cork and the states said they were really rude and generally difficult, but then others have said they're really nice and friendly. i'm scared.
so your GF came on to who?

Alan Remorse said:
it had all the ingredients of a classic tale. betrayal, sex, violence (or the threat of), and boobies.

oxes are all well and good, but when are hella doing an irish tour?
yeah, they are actually pretty tired at this stage. hella and lightning bolt is where it's at now in anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back