Overstepping boundaries? (3 Viewers)

I may have posted this already but I've never ever had a problem with continuously and obnoxiously repeating myself.

How do you know when a mechanic has just been with a lady?

One of his fingers is clean.

I hadn't heard/read that one.

It's usually your jokes that cause me to ring Mr Jane at work and go, "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT JOKE I NEED TO TELL YOU. THE BANK CAN WAIT."

So I missed a party AND Hayworth's peanut butter cups?

Bah. I fell asleep at my desk that evening, by the way. And pretty early.

So you didn't get loads of work done after all. See! You should have come to the pub and fallen asleep there instead.

So you didn't get loads of work done after all. See! You should have come to the pub and fallen asleep there instead.

I know. Poor Mr Jane found me all covered with papers and zonked out, and was giggling under his breath as he sort of guided me into the other room and pulled the duvet over me. How sad my little life has become.

At least I could have fallen asleep in the pub and woken up with a beer mat stuck to my face like a tyrant's moustache. Plus, peanut butter cups!

I know. Poor Mr Jane found me all covered with papers and zonked out, and was giggling under his breath as he sort of guided me into the other room and pulled the duvet over me. How sad my little life has become.

At least I could have fallen asleep in the pub and woken up with a beer mat stuck to my face like a tyrant's moustache. Plus, peanut butter cups!

Yep, at least you'll know the next time. The peanut butter cups were so good that I got a text from Ernesto on Saturday afternoon thanking me for smuggling one over to him in the Porter House.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back