Outonalimb gigs update: windings, Ten Past Seven,giveamanakick, Waiting Room (2 Viewers)

Ciarán R

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
Hello
Some gigs coming up
Sat Dec 17th: windings & Vertigo Smyth - Limerick Boatlcub - mulled wine & mince pies also in attendance
Sun Dec 18th : Ten Past Seven, An Brog, Cork
Mon Dec 26th : giveamanakick, upstairs Dolans Limerick
New Year's Eve: Waiting Room, upstairs Dolans

full update sometime next week @ www.outonalimbrecords.com

cheers

Ciarán R said:
Hello
Some gigs coming up
Sat Dec 17th: windings & Vertigo Smyth - Limerick Boatlcub - mulled wine & mince pies also in attendance
Sun Dec 18th : Ten Past Seven, An Brog, Cork
Mon Dec 26th : giveamanakick, upstairs Dolans Limerick
New Year's Eve: Waiting Room, upstairs Dolans

full update sometime next week @ www.outonalimbrecords.com

cheers

I feel so left out :- (

Grame said:
Go with the fro, Steve, just go with the fro!

I'm trying 'ham (new shortened version of your name, it shows familiarity), i'm trying

Just got some potentially good news there
giveamanakick will be performing live on Net 2's The Cafe this thursday evening. Will post more details as we get 'em

right on

steveamanakick said:
I'm trying 'ham (new shortened version of your name, it shows familiarity), i'm trying

giveamanakick will be performing live on Net 2's The Cafe this thursday evening. Will post more details as we get 'em

right on

Nice one, eh, Steve. I missed Saul (Williams - again it's the familiarity thing) on the Cafe. Heard it was good though! Staying on the good news front, we got our cd back from mastering today.

steveamanakick said:

right on

Sweet.

Any chance of putting some tunes on myspace btw so I can recommend to other people?

Rich

Grame said:
Nice one, eh, Steve. I missed Saul (Williams - again it's the familiarity thing) on the Cafe. Heard it was good though! Staying on the good news front, we got our cd back from mastering today.

Woohoo! That's great news, are ye happy with it? How many tunes/length etc? Any ideas for sexy artwork?

steveamanakick said:
Woohoo! That's great news, are ye happy with it? How many tunes/length etc? Any ideas for sexy artwork?

Dunno, haven't heard it mastered yet! We were well happy with the final mix though, so fingers crossed. Two songs, twenty minutes or so! Somewhat heavier then the album. No ideas for artwork yet though. Looking forward to hearing it. Saw you got a mention in the Ticket as well for the album...Nice one!

Yo Steve.
Meant to say it to you actually...I have a friend who was at the Rock City 25th birthday bash with the Undertones playing. The singer was wearing a GAMAK t-shirt!

Grame said:
Yo Steve.
Meant to say it to you actually...I have a friend who was at the Rock City 25th birthday bash with the Undertones playing. The singer was wearing a GAMAK t-shirt!

wierd... that person has a user name so similar to my real name... i actually thought it was someone taking the piss out of me or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back