Ooo Bolleex (1 Viewer)

Zeelander said:
Slept throught the old alarm and didn't wake up till 9.20 (meant to be in work at 9), still feeling a little drunk from last night. Worst shit ever.

I'm late every morning. It's who i am.I'm sitting amidst a pile of mail two feet high and i dont care.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I'm late every morning. It's who i am.I'm sitting amidst a pile of mail two feet high and i dont care.

Gah! I was an hour late, I'm wearing yesterday's clothes, smell pretty funky and am struggling to stay awake.

Jeez, I just got an email from a girl that works upstairs saying "I hope you're feeling the joys of Spring, down there." I think she's talking about my lady parts, that makes me feel kinda weird.

Zeelander said:
Slept throught the old alarm and didn't wake up till 9.20 (meant to be in work at 9), still feeling a little drunk from last night. Worst shit ever.

this used to happen to me all the time, now somehow my internal body clock is set for me to wake at 8am every morning, which is great for work but complete !cheezy at weekends :confused:

Zeelander said:
Gah! I was an hour late, I'm wearing yesterday's clothes, smell pretty funky and am struggling to stay awake.

Jeez, I just got an email from a girl that works upstairs saying "I hope you're feeling the joys of Spring, down there." I think she's talking about my lady parts, that makes me feel kinda weird.

Hit the bar straight after work; you'll feel like you been one a three day bender by 8 o clock. Then you get your second wind. Then it's party time.

Spring Break.

schmegeggin said:
this used to happen to me all the time, now somehow my internal body clock is set for me to wake at 8am every morning, which is great for work but complete !cheezy at weekends :confused:
Amen. The only time i've slept past ten since about february was the Roisin First Birthday, when i slept until four. i was supposed to be at work for 8.30 though!ninjaaaa

Queen Buzzo said:
Spring Broke more like. Geddit? Z?

I feel like a million bucks. Serious.

Has there been a thread praising the Cake last night? They were fuckin incredible. Their new material is impressive.

It's Spring Bleurghh today man.

The Jimmy Cake show was awesome, no thread about it yet. I enjoyed the crap outta the new stuff, it's sounding great live. It's probably the best gig I've been to this year, juding by my dancing:smiling ratio.

schmegeggin said:

i'm the same, I wake up every morning at 6:30 now.its scary stuff. I can usually force myself back asleep at the weekends tho till about eleven. Its deadly when you wake up for work and realise you don't have to go tho!:)

schmegeggin said:

Is there a woman involved?

Ive trained myself to sleep-walk out of the house and drive to work whilst still asleep. I have an alarm at my desk which is set to wake my up for lunch.

cpr said:
i'm the same, I wake up every morning at 6:30 now.its scary stuff. I can usually force myself back asleep at the weekends tho till about eleven. Its deadly when you wake up for work and realise you don't have to go tho!:)

I would pay money for that. This is my first proper day job ever, and the shift in working hours would have me choking on my own rage if i was'nt so out of my mind fucked from having to get up early (any time before i want to get up). It's more of a dissapointed gagging sensation at the moment. I think i've been in on time once in the past three weeks.

How does one rise properly in the morning?

HitsLikeAGirl said:
I would pay money for that. This is my first proper day job ever, and the shift in working hours would have me choking on my own rage if i was'nt so out of my mind fucked from having to get up early (any time before i want to get up). It's more of a dissapointed gagging sensation at the moment. I think i've been in on time once in the past three weeks.

How does one rise properly in the morning?

I would recommend ten minutes of Yoga, followed by a dip in a mountain stream, some warm croissants fresh from the oven, a steaming hot freshly prepared latte and a full body massage by a hot swedish guy called Jan.

My mornings are usually wake up, brush hair, throw on clothes, wash face and teeth and struggle out the door and on to a smelly bus followed by the clean Luas. Wake up around Dundrum and get to work.spend day mourning being in work and envying that biatch who won the Euro millions.FUCK!!!!

the nextdoor neighbours got a new extractor fan in their bathroom which may good news for them but it wakes me up when one of them switches it on at 7am every morning (bar sundays).

its better than an alarm clock. though there was one morning when the 7am extractor fan boy/girl had a day off and i slept right thru to 11am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back