Only Until Looking for Gigs (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Cara
  • Start date
  • Replies 76
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 4
Seriously!!!!!!
It's just like me complaining on General about why don't they have any Punk/HC advertised, are they blanking us!!!!

Janer can't actually pogo!! :eek:

He told me himself!! :cool:

But besides all that, the Noolster has a point. Once a band has D.I.Y. ethics they're pretty punk regardless of what lo-fi unoffensive racket they make with their drums and guitars or whistles or whatever you kids are into these days.

The fact remains that bands of such ilk were posting here long before you turned up Jan-boy, tis sad but true!

Listen to Judas Priest!!

.|..|
1) "anymore"
2) 2 wrongs do not make 1 correctos

!ninjaaaa

We could sub divide this forum.......

Top half would be Punk/Metal and HC
and bottom half would be "General..in a diff place"

Good or what......

"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends..."

I used to have a sticker an old guitar that said "all different, all equal". I made it myself with my Da's label machine.

Live and let live Janer, we don't need anymore divisions.

Peace!

Ya know what I hate most about these immigants? They wants all the benefits of living here but they don't bother to learn themselves the language..

Ya know what I hate most about these immigants? They wants all the benefits of living here but they don't bother to learn themselves the language..

Now that's just plain ignorant Alan! We all know most immigrants are far too stupid to come to terms with a complex and superior language...yafilthygeebaghoerya!!

:p

I can't see a problem with a band looking for gigs on Eirecore regardless of what type of music it is.

As Nooly said, loads of us listen to all kinds of stuff.

Janer, if you want to keep the forum punk as fuck then stop logging in!!baggyyyy

Janer can't actually pogo!! :eek:

He told me himself!! :cool:

But besides all that, the Noolster has a point. Once a band has D.I.Y. ethics they're pretty punk regardless of what lo-fi unoffensive racket they make with their drums and guitars or whistles or whatever you kids are into these days.

The fact remains that bands of such ilk were posting here long before you turned up Jan-boy, tis sad but true!

Listen to Judas Priest!!

.|..|

I can't see a problem with a band looking for gigs on Eirecore regardless of what type of music it is.

As Nooly said, loads of us listen to all kinds of stuff.

!baggyyyy

Yes fully backed..|..|

The label on the tin says,
"Irish Punk and Hardcore...EIRECORE"

If you start having too much "non" stuff on this forum the real "stuff" won't bother advertising gigs on here from overseas.
As I said General is normally where this type of music is advertised.

Boolocks - your definition of punk is regressive.Thats the problem with punks...most of them are just old men.Thats old man talk!!!

This band have it all - people who like Envy people who like tristeza, people who like the good shit, people who don't like being put in a box.

I had a good think about it tonight and will call a compromise if one of the band get's a blue mohawk, can't say fairer then that.

if it's any use, Sheldon from OU has been heavily involved in the DIY hardcore/punk end of things in England for a while.Which is probably why Cara came here instead of the main board.

I can't believe there are still people in the world that think that DIY is about the style of music you play...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back