one metal song (3 Viewers)

Lefty Frizzell said:
ah bollocks, where was this on?

I think it was in the Voodoo.

Thay had this tune that got played on Scuzz last year which was them playing on an Aircraft carrier on the hydraullic ramp.Thers a tough guy metal video for you there.cool tune aswell.

Not that familiar with them but liked what I heard.Couldnt afford to go down though
http://www.metalireland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3879

brianoak said:
I think it was in the Voodoo.

Thay had this tune that got played on Scuzz last year which was them playing on an Aircraft carrier on the hydraullic ramp.Thers a tough guy metal video for you there.cool tune aswell.

I heard that there was just the drummer left from the original line up. So it would be more like an exodus tribute band.

No one has mentioned
Van Halen - Hot for teacher
Black Sabbath - Fairies wear boots(my fave song by them)

[FONT=&quot]Most people are saying Reign in blood for slayer. In my experience metallers prefer Reign in Blood and punks prefer South of Heaven. Has anyone else noticed this?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

HMD said:

[FONT=&quot]Most people are saying Reign in blood for slayer. In my experience metallers prefer Reign in Blood and punks prefer South of Heaven. Has anyone else noticed this?[/FONT]

I've noticed that only crazy people prefer 'South of heaven'

There's no way I could pick one song that sums up the metal experience for me.... so here are some fave songs and alums where applicable
Voivod: Missing sequences (Dimension Hatross / Nothingface)
Diamond Head: Helpless (White album / Canterbury)
Venom: Black metal (Black metal / Welcome to hell)
Accept: Fast as a shark
Metallica: Damage inc. (Ride the lightning / Master of puppets)
Deep Purple: Fireball
Black Sabbath: Supernaut (all of the Ozzy albums and ther first two with RJ Dio)
Sabbat: The clerical conspiracy (History of a time to come / Dreamweaver)
Celtic Frost: The inevitable factor (Morbid Tales / To Mega Therion / Into the pandemonium
Rainbow: Kill the king (Rainbow / Rising / Long live rock 'n' roll)
Kreator: The pestilence
Blue Oyster Cult: 7 screaming diz-busters (Secret treaties / Tyranny and mutation / Agents of fortune)
Budgie: Zoom club (In for the kill)
Tool: The grudge (Aenima / Lateralus)

This is a fool's errand - there's too much stuff..|..|

Lefty Frizzell said:
ah bollocks, where was this on?
voodoo lounge,exodus was great fun and wouldnt have expected to see em in a venue that was nice and small,aside from practically none of the original members being in the band and all.....it was pretty good

Gary Holt is the only one left. Still they got Lee Altus from Heathen and Paul Bostaph ex-Slayer/Forbidden/Testament in on drums so thats not to shabby. But still they can never be the band they were since Paul Baloff became Worm food

Brush said:
Gary Holt is the only one left. Still they got Lee Altus from Heathen and Paul Bostaph ex-Slayer/Forbidden/Testament in on drums so thats not to shabby. But still they can never be the band they were since Paul Baloff became Worm food

whats the better album?

Annihilator : Alice in hell
Exodus : Bonded by blood

Tough one.

Lefty Frizzell said:
whats the better album?

Annihilator : Alice in hell
Exodus : Bonded by blood

Tough one.

Without a doubt - Bonded By Blood. Its a classic.

Alice in hell is great too, but Exodus were one of the first and pioneerd the sound. The exodus is alot harsher and ott too, the way thrash should be.

Bonded by Blood is pretty good. I think I've only hrard Alice in Hell a couple of times. I seem to remember Exodus's second album being ok too.

Anthony said:
Bonded by Blood is pretty good. I think I've only hrard Alice in Hell a couple of times. I seem to remember Exodus's second album being ok too.

i've always regarded fabulous disaster as their masterpiece. wish i had it on my psp right now.

c5191501hb1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back