One For The Road: A Road Records Benefit & Celebration (1 Viewer)

Who be Mark, do tell?

some bitter ex-thumpeder with a hunchback that had a bad chemical accident in the lifestyle forum, blames everyone here for subsequently shunning him and started www.thomped.com

56911752.Hunchback.jpg

Right now Im thinking that if the shop continues to exist even for the short term that any record fair should be a separate event in the shop. When I think about it that was sort of the whole point of the idea for having a record fair at the gig - to remind folk about indie record shops.

Thoughts appreciated. Salsa?

I just had a look at his post history and it makes for a very funny read, he a bitter little man (to quote Jack Charlton) and seems to really hate Hurray For Humans for some reason ?!?!?!

think someone said earlier he failed an audition with them. i think he was on the front of the irish times today.

Right now Im thinking that if the shop continues to exist even for the short term that any record fair should be a separate event in the shop. When I think about it that was sort of the whole point of the idea for having a record fair at the gig - to remind folk about indie record shops.

Thoughts appreciated. Salsa?

fair point

think someone said earlier he failed an audition with them. i think he was on the front of the irish times today.

Failed an audition for H4H??are you having a laugh?why vinnie i think thats an excellent idea.Fair play Richie,10,000 is indeed a lot of sales.hope those comments on you tube about your phil lynott song havnt made you lose heart,keep fighting the fight man,.

Am I only one who thinks that ROAD had fuck all stock bar the shit that is appearing at this gig?

This is very sad boys and girls. Tripping over yourselves to say how great this line up is. independent music used to be (is??) 4AD, Rough Trade, even Mother with the likes of the Golden horde and a House. Not this muck.

Salsa whoever u are. you had a lucky escape. This is just so.. sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back