OMG!!! Samantha Mumba's in my office RIGHT NOW! (3 Viewers)

Dwight said:
She peed in the urinal next to me in Croke Park at the hurling one day.

She peed on me next to a urinal with some old guy shitting into his hands.

An ex girlfriend was her hairdresser while she was living here. The mumba used to ruin all my nights out with this girl simply by just being there.

Shit, I'd keek myself if that fella was in my office.

mummra2.jpg

MONDOBRUTALE said:
omero used to throw stones at pantone when he lived in northside

[Insert name] used to throw stones at [insert another name] when [he/she] lived in Northside

La La said:
she peed in the stall next to me in a bathrom once and DIDNT WASH HER HANDS AFTER
omfg! Gerry Mae did that in Mosney! I was waiting for ages to use the only working bog, she comes out and bypasses the sinks. I was just staring at her in total disgust, which she mistook for admiration and gave me a big smile. I went to use the bog and she'd left pee drops and there was no bog roll left. I never watched the Den again...

samantha mumbo jumbo gave Pat Kenny a golden shower live on RTE television, then Kennys moth got all pissed off and was gonna piss on his face then she remembered he liked that shit so she rang up Des Cahill and asked him would he ever stop agreein with her plank of a husband when he clearly knows nothing about sport so then Des Cahill says "ill do what i want" so he did and he came round and pissed on Mrs Kennys face and know they have a menage a quatre every Monday just before Lost comes on and they all piss on each other like mad!

or so i heard

once upon a time an ex told me sam used to be in billy-barrys the acting, singing drama yoke.. yea anyways sam asked did bears really talk after hearing the following story and when the other ppl in the class gave her stick she snapped, started a fight and was battered, transfered to another class/school and something similar happened there.

story: 2 kids were walking in the woods and one seen a grizzly bear and screamed, startling the bear they ran and the bear promptly chased them, one of the kids fell over and the other (finish the story yerself)

sum sed he legged it or went back and helped his mate, sumone said he stopped to hava a chat with the bear... thus sam lookin thick asked can they really talk.. wow what a silly geebag.. she was like 14 or so.

how well did her little bro do in life..? all i recall is his name was rolly or rolo and played a cd decks on the late late and was terrible.. god if theres hopes for them... anyone can get into sum sort of show bidness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back