OMG!!! Samantha Mumba's in my office RIGHT NOW! (1 Viewer)

here you go

mini_gun_s.jpg

Ask her about this months Hotpress and the line under her name that says

"gives good head girl", i'd love to get her take on that line me would.

does she have an new album out or something or is it for that new flick she's in cause she's been in the star everyday for the last two weeks getting clamped or modelling or doing something or other.

Bring back Omero is what i say.

MugshotWilliams.jpg

i saw her in tower the other day with some massively tall bloke. or at least he seemed massively tall at the time. or at least i'm telling you he wsa massively tall, even though I can't quite remember.

a few months ago she was in the beaumont house with fuckin sisqo!!!apparently he is the shortest dude of all time...she went to my school and she was the fuckin snobbiest bitch..she played a fairy in the pantomime of the wizard of oz of i remember correctly..

Zeelander said:
Thanks for all your dumb suggestions guys. In the end I just asked her if she wanted a tea or coffee. She requested a still water.

pfft tahtd be right! They love water those celebrities, they just love the way it slakes their thrst

cunts

This is grazy!!!! Sisqo is in my office, i have to show him how to use dreamweaver after lunch, don't know why though, he's gonna be with customer suipport! Fiona is just going through the customer support documents with him at the moment.

muffin said:
a few months ago she was in the beaumont house with fuckin sisqo!!!apparently he is the shortest dude of all time...she went to my school and she was the fuckin snobbiest bitch..she played a fairy in the pantomime of the wizard of oz of i remember correctly..
FUCK THAT SHIT!!! I PLAYED THE HANDSOME PRINCE IN 2nd CLASS.... RAKIN' IN THE LADIES... AND I PLAYED THE LEADER OF THE HARD ROCK KLINGONS IN OUR 5th YEAR VARIETY EXTRAVAGANZA... YOU DON'T SEE ME IN HOTPRESS AND IF YOU DO TELL ME WHO PUT ME THERE AND I'LL SHOOT 'EM IN THE SAMMY HAGAR/PAUL ROGERS....
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOO-HHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back