Olly sets his sights on number one (1 Viewer)

Stan Bowles said:
Yep he was right, might not be the end of the matter though, this is from the official site...

DAVIES DOUBT
Middlesbrough defender Andrew Davies will almost certainly not sign for Queens Park Rangers in time for this weekend's game against Reading at Loftus Road.
Although a fee has been agreed with the Teesside club and permission has been granted to discuss terms with the player, Rangers Chief Executive Mark Devlin has admitted that negotiations with the player are 'not straightforward'.
Davies has not travelled down to London and Ian Holloway is making preparations for this weekend's game under the assumption that the 20-year-old will not be involved.
"Negotiations are ongoing," Devlin confirmed, "and we remain hopeful that we can reach a positive conclusion to our discussions.
"Nevertheless, I would be lying if I said that the situation was straightforward and I can confirm that Andrew is unlikely to be a Rangers player this week."

chances of signing happening now being compared to being 5 nil down with a minute to go by holloway :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ah :(

Comment after the 0-0 with Reading:

Ollie said:
"It was a very important point and I think our season is still alive, but I can hardly remember an incident throughout the whole game.

"They had the better start, but as for goalmouth action, I have to say that I just managed to keep one eye open because the other one fell asleep.

"Even when we got into the right areas, we didn't look like doing anything."

what a professional, eh??

we've signed a new defender. matthew hislop. former arsenal kid. so i suppose that's good. i've no idea if he's any good at all, but at least he has time to learn. a lot of time.

Ha :) Davies on loan for the rest of the season. Much better than paying all that money b4 we know if hes worth it. Also royce for another month and that guy brown who could be a really good signing. Good Times. Playoffs are a real possibility:) though not looking forward to derby tonight.

This allegedly has nothing to do with pre-season problems, he was allegedly caught in Branco's locker robbing his bling, there was a huge fught and thats why Branco was allowed to go to Russia. Allegedly.

Rangers have sacked Arthur Gnohere for allegedly breaching club discipline.

Gnohere, who is sidelined with a long-term knee injury, has had his contract terminated.

The defender joined Rangers from Burnley in February last year following a spell on loan. His transfer was funded by cash from a supporter.

Gnohere was disciplined after failing to report for the start of pre-season training last summer.

He later suffered cruciate damage in a reserve match.

Meanwhile, Gino Padula could be set to leave Loftus Road on loan.

The Argentine is out of favour and was not even among the substitutes for Saturday's victory over Watford.

He has been included in an 18-man squad travelling to Pride Park for Wednesday night's match against Derby but is again unlikely to make the bench.

Stan Bowles said:
This allegedly has nothing to do with pre-season problems, he was allegedly caught in Branco's locker robbing his bling, there was a huge fught and thats why Branco was allowed to go to Russia. Allegedly.

Meanwhile, Gino Padula could be set to leave Loftus Road on loan.

The Argentine is out of favour and was not even among the substitutes for Saturday's victory over Watford.

He has been included in an 18-man squad travelling to Pride Park for Wednesday night's match against Derby but is again unlikely to make the bench.

thats hilarious:D . good riddance to the incredibly slow fat arse anyway

keep gino though

Shittu said:
keep gino though
Yeah he had a poor start to the season but from what I hear has played well recently. I'd say Olly is obviously looking at that young Hislop lad to play LB next year. I'd rather have Gino as backup than Edghill though.

And with the wages freed up by no-heres sacking we buy Sturridge. As long as he stays fit I reckon he could be a great signing, scored a shitload of goals at this level for Wolves before he had his injury problems.

Stan Bowles said:
And with the wages freed up by no-heres sacking we buy Sturridge. As long as he stays fit I reckon he could be a great signing, scored a shitload of goals at this level for Wolves before he had his injury problems.

yeah good signing i reckon. similar situation to when furs signed

another classic olly quote

"My lot are the ugliest team ever to have worn the blue and white hoops - we certainly don't sell many calendars! In my playing days we had some right good looking b*****s. But this lot are the worst I have ever seen! They all look like dogs" - QPR manager Ian Holloway takes manager-player relations to a new level.

jez worst signing ever

QPR manager Ian Holloway has once again hit out at Italian keeper Generoso Rossi.
Holloway questioned the shot-stopper's attitude earlier this month and has now questioned his commitment.
Rossi has been left wanting in routine fitness tests and The R's boss is unsure whether he is unfit or unwilling to put in the effort.
"In training runs in which the slowest time acceptable is three minutes 30 seconds his time is four minutes 20 - he's not fit or not bothered," he said.
Rossi has yet to play a game in The Championship following his arrival two months ago and it appears unlikely he will feature for the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back