Olly sets his sights on number one (2 Viewers)

kevin gallen said:
Heard a rumour that ollie is after lee trundle.Now theres a FAT Footballer

For the love of god no, he is shite.

I heard this morning that we are after 4 players, 3 from the premiership and one from abroad.

kevin gallen said:
plus we could be signing some czech journeyman guy

Read a very upsetting rumour about being interested in shaun 'feed the goat' goater this morning. A few years ago maybe, but he hasn't cut it for a number of years now.

Stan Bowles said:
Read a very upsetting rumour about being interested in shaun 'feed the goat' goater this morning. A few years ago maybe, but he hasn't cut it for a number of years now.

well, not to worry about that check guy anyway. this is from the bbc website. did we not just sign a goalie?? and as well, doesn't this guy look a little cross-eyed?? not really what you want in a goal keeper.

QPR look set to sign former Italy Under-21 goalkeeper Generoso Rossi. He is currently serving a ban after being involved in a betting scandal in Italy but is expected to start playing for Rangers next month.

A free agent having left Serie A club Siena, Rossi is one of several overseas players to have been targeted by QPR's major shareholder Gianni Paladini.

But Rangers will not be signing Czech midfielder Richard Dostalek, who has been on trial at Loftus Road.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40768000/jpg/_40768253_rossi.jpg

UnIt SevEn said:
well, not to worry about that check guy anyway. this is from the bbc website. did we not just sign a goalie?? and as well, doesn't this guy look a little cross-eyed?? not really what you want in a goal keeper.

QPR look set to sign former Italy Under-21 goalkeeper Generoso Rossi. He is currently serving a ban after being involved in a betting scandal in Italy but is expected to start playing for Rangers next month.

A free agent having left Serie A club Siena, Rossi is one of several overseas players to have been targeted by QPR's major shareholder Gianni Paladini.

But Rangers will not be signing Czech midfielder Richard Dostalek, who has been on trial at Loftus Road.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40768000/jpg/_40768253_rossi.jpg

Looks like he is holding a gun on the picture on the official site :eek:

kevin gallen said:
mcleod goin to swansea maybe trundle goin the other way :eek:
I heard about mcleod but nothing about that fat mulleted fuck coming the other way. shite.

Found this nice apron for ye stan

db_1_b.JPG

kevin gallen said:
What a win on saturday. legendary stuff. Here stan whats the story with the club shop. £15 postage charge!!!. No wonder the club is broke

It was a fantastic result, but Ipswich are on a bit of a slide at the moment.

Yeah the 15 quid charge is obscene. I went to buy the promotion season DVD last year, then saw the postage charge, then thought 'fuck that'. I have since got the promotion DVD and it is brilliant, brought a tear to my eye at the end so it did.

Could be one of the best signings for us in recent years if continues as well as he did on the loan spell. And the bent Italian goalkeeper had a stormer yesterday too from what I hear, things are looking up!

Queens Park Rangers have agreed a fee with Middlesbrough for the purchase of defender Andrew Davies.
The 20-year-old is now expected to travel down to London to discuss personal terms with the Club and undergo a medical ahead of the proposed signing.
Should all go to plan, Davies will be a Rangers player within the next 48 hours and will be available for this weekend's game against Reading at Loftus Road.
Davies returns having already impressed during a loan spell at Loftus Road earlier this year.
A composed and authoritative central defender, he formed an immediate and productive partnership with Dan Shittu and Rangers had hoped to extend his loan.
But Davies returned to the North East after four games in the blue and white hoops and was included in the 'Boro squad for their UEFA Cup tie in Austria against Graz.
Nevertheless, a persistent Ian Holloway, with the full backing of the Board, has been able to return to the Riverside Stadium with a considerable offer for the player and the Teesside outfit have confirmed that this offer meets with their valuation.
Chief Executive Mark Devlin is delighted to have reached an agreement with Middlesbrough.
"This is wonderful news," he said. "I am extremely grateful to a number of our shareholders who have supplied the funds that enables us to buy a player of this calibre.
"Should all go to plan, this will be an exciting and important signing for the Club and is part of the process of taking QPR to the next level.
"Andrew impressed everyone during his loan spell here and hopefully he will enjoy a successful career with us all at Loftus Road."
Davies joined Middlesbrough as a 13-year-old and progressed quickly through the ranks.
Impressive displays for the reserves earned him a place in the first team squad for a Carling Cup tie at Brentford, before a Premiership debut against Aston Villa in 2003.
But a broken leg hampered his progress and with an abundance of high quality central defenders at Steve McLaren's disposal, the youngster has made the decision to take on a fresh challenge at Loftus Road.

Seems like a good player to buy:) . 400 grand is a hell of a lot of money for us so he fucking better be, unlike that lazy scouse git mcleod:mad: . Cant see him ever playing higher than league 2 in his career again.

'Davies will become the sixth player signed by QPR with supporters' money if the deal goes through.'

I fucking love my team and its supporters.

Shittu said:

Yep he was right, might not be the end of the matter though, this is from the official site...

DAVIES DOUBT
Middlesbrough defender Andrew Davies will almost certainly not sign for Queens Park Rangers in time for this weekend's game against Reading at Loftus Road.
Although a fee has been agreed with the Teesside club and permission has been granted to discuss terms with the player, Rangers Chief Executive Mark Devlin has admitted that negotiations with the player are 'not straightforward'.
Davies has not travelled down to London and Ian Holloway is making preparations for this weekend's game under the assumption that the 20-year-old will not be involved.
"Negotiations are ongoing," Devlin confirmed, "and we remain hopeful that we can reach a positive conclusion to our discussions.
"Nevertheless, I would be lying if I said that the situation was straightforward and I can confirm that Andrew is unlikely to be a Rangers player this week."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back