Oh lord irish super sweet 16th on mtv now (3 Viewers)

nah, he was from dundalk, cuz kids kept saying "this is the greatest thing to ever happen in dundalk!" and "lorcans going to be the king of dundalk, like!". .

He's not from newcastle, like.

fixed it for you

kept saying "this is the greatest thing to ever happen in dundalk, so it is!" and "lorcans going to be the king of dundalk, so he is!". .

kept saying "this is the greatest thing to ever happen in dundalk, so it is!" and "lorcans going to be the king of dundalk, so he is!". .
god not really related but irish kids on the tv is my favourite thing ever.
do you ever watch those fills on den tv? the ones were kids say off some well learned facts about their lives?

MY NAME IS MICKY AND I LIKE SAILING I AM FROM KILDARE I LIKE SAILING BECAUSE IT IS REALLY (breath) GOOD

I LIKE DINOSAURS BECAUSE THEY ARE INTERESTING I MADE A SONG GO GO GO DINOSAURS YEAH NEEEO NEEEOO

.|..|

do you ever watch those fills on den tv? the ones were kids say off some well learned facts about their lives?

MY NAME IS MICKY AND I LIKE SAILING I AM FROM KILDARE I LIKE SAILING BECAUSE IT IS REALLY (breath) GOOD

I LIKE DINOSAURS BECAUSE THEY ARE INTERESTING I MADE A SONG GO GO GO DINOSAURS YEAH NEEEO NEEEOO

.|..|

theres some other thing i saw the other day called "its my show" thats like a competition to find a new child presenter, they have to do all that talk about themselves stuff live in studio and review albums and do arts and crafts. that absolute tool with the stupid eyebrows thats like a young irish Guy Smiley from sesame street presents it. if you like cringing, you'll love it

I've only ever seen two episodes of this show, one with a guy called 'Hart' on it who spent the entire episode treating his dad (who spent $150,000 on the party) like shit then had to leave early because he got a hangover from a redbull drinking contest ?!?!?!

The other was about some Mexican girl who was adopted from the ghetto by a super rich family and seemed to base her entire life around money and talk about how she was saved from poverty... If anyone would understand the importance of money and not want to over spend it you would think it would be her but no she just seemed as spoilt and cuntish as the rest.

god he's such a ride

404286033a5980163156l.jpg

What's the deal with boys wearing really big 80's style sparkly earrings?

.|..|
those things scare me. have you seen the one of the androgynous kid - looks like a cross between michael jackson circa bad and adam ant, 'singing' i will survive?

haha NO! oh and i love "its my show", ultimate cringefestorama. the kids prize at the end was... to interview a completely unknown irish singer song writer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back