Oh lord irish super sweet 16th on mtv now (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

i cant watch... last thing i heard was that the gonk wants to hand out his invatations by absailing down the side of a shopping centre

ok he is some rich kid from Droghada or something. It was on at the same time as one of the soaps so I couldnt watch most of it.

It wouldnt shock me at all if the chap ends up getting the shit kicked out of him!

ok he is some rich kid from Droghada or something. It was on at the same time as one of the soaps so I couldnt watch most of it.

nah, he was from dundalk, cuz kids kept saying "this is the greatest thing to ever happen in dundalk!" and "lorcans going to be the king of dundalk, like!".
there was an all white dress code but the town ran out of white clothes so they had to order more in.
his birthday present was a blank cheque.

Aww right, i didnt see that much it just a friend told me he was from droghada. My super sweet 16th was held on the marina in wexford, it involved two nagons and a packet of john player, dress code "knacker drinking warm"

oh wow..just watching this now and safe to say its my favourite sweet 16 ever. what a fucking goon...his poor poor parents.

there was a uk one i seen recently and, i swear to god, it was so good i thought it was a nathan barley style pisstake. There was this lad, Andre, having an 18th and he used a white tank to drive to his school and hand out scratchcard invitations. The episode was amazing. such classics as "my mum says im a good DJ" and how he wanted dwarves and sheep at his party.
wish i had sky. :(

i watched about five episodes of this today. wuggghhh. i thought andre was too obnoxious to be real, or maybe i was hoping he was.

edit: oh oh and did anyone see the girl who was having a fancy dress party and was going as a zebra? she painted her horse with white stripes to make him into a zebra. v bizarre. she wasn't that obnoxious though, just loopers.

my favourite is still the american one starring bjorn or -bejorn are he pronounced it..any kid that calls himself a divo is looking for trouble..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back