Official Quare Ball 2011 World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

40 minutes to salvage my day. Its times like this I wish I knew about rugby. Like, are we just shite or are they just that good they make us look shite?

Wales performance has been really strong, tactically they've really perfect. Ireland need to convert their advantage in territory and posession into points quickly.

With Dublin winning the All-Ireland, Ireland qualifying for the 2012 playoffs and the rugby team dumped out of the world cup after the fodder round, shouldn't the Gards consider dropping the charges against Tom Humphries?

And not for nothing I howled laughing at the southsiders on the radio this morning saying they cried after losing to Wales.

With Dublin winning the All-Ireland, Ireland qualifying for the 2012 playoffs and the rugby team dumped out of the world cup after the fodder round, shouldn't the Gards consider dropping the charges against Tom Humphries?

And not for nothing I howled laughing at the southsiders on the radio this morning saying they cried after losing to Wales.

they're partying on the streets of the northside as we speak while the southside is a pit of sombre hell (apart from those at the Occupy Dame St protest - they're having the craic)

Hot Cuisine de france rolls ? Jambons before they turn into Plastic looking burnt shite ? Ripping the piss out of Junkies and People still pissed from the night before ? Pitching Woo at ladies who are still pissed and will sleep anywhere with anyone ? Blatantly stealing right in front of bleary eyed counter folks who don't give a fuck about there jobs ?

Yup your early morning Centra has it all.

Hot Cuisine de france rolls ? Jambons before they turn into Plastic looking burnt shite ? Ripping the piss out of Junkies and People still pissed from the night before ? Pitching Woo at ladies who are still pissed and will sleep anywhere with anyone ? Blatantly stealing right in front of bleary eyed counter folks who don't give a fuck about there jobs ?

Yup your early morning Centra has it all.

I love that, when you go into work early on a thursday or friday morning and you do see the burds hobbling around in their night-before clothes. I do let a roar at them DIDYOUGETTHERIDE to embarrass the shite out of them.

Its fun and also, I'm 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back