Official Quare Ball 2011 World Cup Thread (2 Viewers)

the commentator just said that there are only 12 people in america that play rugby. 2 of them weren't available to travel cos their little sisters were making their communion so the other 10 travelled. The rest of the team are some lads that were in jail and were made go.

Scutter, your commentary was more amusing than the match has been so far. Not a bad start for Ireland though. Those USians hit hard, amazed that they only seem to be injuring themselves. Shocking play by Sexton, O'Gara is so much better.

Aww, one of the US players just managed to get a try.

Sorry, I went back to bed. Ireland won, putting us second in the group with Italy, Australia and Russia still to play. We should have won by a much larger margin (only won by 12 points) - Sexton missed at least a dozen and we should have had a few more tries. I'd like to think we've a chance of getting through the group, but Italy know how to beat us, and almost did earlier in the year, and the Aussies know how to beat everyone.

one of the irish lads gave the ball to a yank at the end and said, here, take the ball, its 9/11, go score, so he did

it was a really great match. I hope the rest of the world cup is this good. Ireland's next game is on december 2nd against Ecuador

on a music related note, Isi by neu! is the background music when they show the group tables on rte's highlights show

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back