Off With Their Heads, RAZORTOWN, Young Wolves, Sunday March 1st, Dublin (1 Viewer)

tommorow night type bump from me, welly seems to have gone ex communicado on the old back line and food arangements but sure thats rock n roll i suppose, see you there folks!

tommorow night type bump from me, welly seems to have gone ex communicado on the old back line and food arangements but sure thats rock n roll i suppose, see you there folks!
i have the arnheim tape done for you conor, and will bring it along to the gig tomorrow night.

Good night for a sunday i thought, owth are really good and they were all nice lads in the van

thanks to all who helped.

kudos to byrnos, janer and anyone else who was at 3 gigs this weekend!

Young Wolves were kinda out of place on the line up....
Razortown were better than their 1st gig but the sound was too loud and hence unclear.
4 Letter word were too melodic but did have plenty of energy and the new crazy Polish dancers def made their set fun. ;)
OWTH again too melodic but def better than 4 letter word, the crowd def loved them including Skinheads, which I found most confusing.
Besides the crazy Polish dancing another highlight was Deko coming in late to the middle of the crowd/floor and just taking out a can and pouring it, no sneaking into the jacks for our Deko.
Pics soon!

the two young lads moaning about people being "faggots" cos they wouldn't mosh was my personal highlight.I went out for a smoke 15 minutes later and they were still whining about how it wasn't a proper punk gig like in the good old days.

musically not my thing to be honest but all the bands played really well, so it was fun. Good to see Liamo back and rockin' too.

Young Wolves were kinda out of place on the line up....
Razortown were better than their 1st gig but the sound was too loud and hence unclear.
4 Letter word were too melodic but did have plenty of energy and the new crazy Polish dancers def made their set fun. ;)
OWTH again too melodic but def better than 4 letter word, the crowd def loved them including Skinheads, which I found most confusing.
Besides the crazy Polish dancing another highlight was Deko coming in late to the middle of the crowd/floor and just taking out a can and pouring it, no sneaking into the jacks for our Deko.
Pics soon!
Theres nothing wrong with MELODIC, its fanfuckintastic!.|..| Four Letter Word kicked arse as did Off with Their Heads, both catchy as fuck!

Theres nothing wrong with MELODIC, its fanfuckintastic!.|..| Four Letter Word kicked arse as did Off with Their Heads, both catchy as fuck!
The crowd did indeed love OWTH......
I personally do not like melodic but I did enjoy the gig....figure that one out!

That's actually the real life Catweasel. His dancing last night has already become the stuff of legend. Pelvic thrusting high speed kickbox mosh action.

shockingly enough he's just his mate, the real one is alot worse and has far less elegant dance moves

great gig anyway, off with their heads were fuckin great, really enjoyed four letter word too its a shame the crowd hadn't really warmed up at that stage

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back