Obits (ex Hot Snakes, Drive Like Jehu), Dudley Corporation, Jogging. Sat oct 10. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 2
Here's the stage times.
Obits 10.15
Dudley coporation 9.20
Jogging 8.30

Maybe Jogging can play all our songs twice as fast so it fits in the half-time break?
We could also change all our lyrics to include punditry and first half observations.

Obits were fantastic in belfast last night. it'g going to be a good one tonight.

yep was a great gig in Belfast last night despite a pretty poor turn out...Obits sounded great and seem to be enjoying themselves, plus good to see the new death metal influenced Dudley Corp....|..|

This was a savage gig - went along not knowing anything about them really, and they blew me away.

Quality support as well ('twas the first time seeing the Dudley Corporation and Jogging, shamefully)

My only gripe was that the sound for the support was incredibly muddy - why is it when the main band comes on that the sound improves 300%?!

(maybe I'm a bit naive)

Anyway, good job folks.

jogging album title sorted:

Hangover Cured by Shouting.

Jogging were deadly. as were obits again. best sound i've heard in that room.

I apologise to the soundman for being aggressive about the Corpo's sound early in the gig. The last time they played in that room the sound was woeful and I didn't want it to happen again. Plus I'm certain he realised the mix was all over the shop and didn't need my help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back