This Saturday (nov 21) Night Marchers (feat Speedo from Rocket From The Crypt) & Dan (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 2
Re: This Saturday (nov 21) Night Marchers (feat Speedo from Rocket From The Crypt) &

This was great, shame more people didn't turn up.

Re: This Saturday (nov 21) Night Marchers (feat Speedo from Rocket From The Crypt) &

This was great, shame more people didn't turn up.

Thats cos they were all at my show.

Which was deffo the right choice.

Sorry about that U.M.but you should've known the punters would be watching me!

I woulda defo went had I not being shredding mesmelf.

Absolutely gutted i had to miss this

Thats cos they were all at my show.

Which was deffo the right choice.

Sorry about that U.M.but you should've known the punters would be watching me!

you're right gaz. as soon as I saw you guys were playing the same night I rang conzo to see if I could get night marchers to support you. he told me to forget it. I knew we were screwed..
sartain/night marchers fuckin rocked, best thing Ive seen this year, hopefully they'll be back early next year

I got minus oned for that outburst!

Serves me right.

DSCF0002-7.jpg
ah look. the back of my head.

you're right gaz. as soon as I saw you guys were playing the same night I rang conzo to see if I could get night marchers to support you. he told me to forget it. I knew we were screwed..
sartain/night marchers fuckin rocked, best thing Ive seen this year, hopefully they'll be back early next year

it was the best show this year. no contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back