O2 dongle (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
My O2 dongle stopped working today. I went into the shop I bought it from and they said as it's just out of warranty it'll be €99 for a replacement. The other option is to pay €80 to end my contract and sign a new 18 months contract, and I'll get a free one (big fucking woop).
I had to pay around €60 for it in the first place, so they can piss off if they they think I'm paying €140 in total and stuck with them till 2012.

Anyway, does anyone know if you can buy used mobile broadband dogles? And do they have to be O2 ones if I have an O2 simcard for it?

Thanks a heap everyone. Someone has an old meteor one that they think might work (it fell in a pint) so if that doesnt I'll be here again scrounging for a dongle.

On another note; it's really hard to explain what these are to people working in the chinese phone shops when you keep if you keep calling them togey-thingys, and suck at charades.

actually, it's a new Vodafone dongle...
Connect with 2 bars on "3G Only" network. When it's idle it says "3G" but as soon as I satrt to load a page, it changes to "HSUPA" and slows down to fuck.
The first two nights with the new modem it stayed 3G and was getting D/L speeds near enough 5 Mbit/sec, but since then, it's slowed to .25Mbit/sec.

Any ideas?

Those pesky dongles dancing around the rim of your pint. Serves him right falling in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back