NOW PLAYING - (serious thread) (2 Viewers)

minka said:
i'm really looking forward to the next mice parade album - not sure when it's out. heard some of the new stuff a while back and it's bleedin' brilliant.

Adam Pierce (cool anagram!) is playing with HiM in november in the sugar club....

wire - "read and burn 02"

i finally cracked and ordered it from posteverything.com. 'tis only mighty.

rather oddly, in the envelope with my cd was a small piece of cotton wool in a plastic bag with a "handcrafted by pinkflag.com" sticker. the cotton wool smells of some kind of perfume. is it for cleaning the cd? is it THE SMELL OF WIRE (in which case, it's a bit girly)? who knows....

FREEWAY FT PEEDI CRAKK - 'FLIPSIDE' FROM BAD BOYS 2 SOUNDTRACK.
BESST SONG EVOR. i ain't hov' i just know what i knoW!

pop in tape and get ghost!

yo - anyone know if the original texas chainsaw massacre soundtrack is available? can't find it on the internet..keep finding soundtrack for the re-make (why?!)

andrew

xConorx said:
Dead Prez - let's get free
does it not irk you that their "messages" is carried in a sony/loud case?
also their no smokin bullshit bblhalh - i heard they were monged out of it recording that album.
and it's just a really really really boring album apart from 'hip hop' and maybe 'the revolver'. i'm glad i will never see that album returned to me. oh and yeha yeha - "mind sex" - funniest song of all time.

listen to good hip hop, bro. bugs me that most people who have that album have probably never heard a jay-z album or wouldn't bother listening to one.

me mouthin off about dead prez...yeah deja vu...

andrew

ps - i'm still lstiening to freeway and peedi crakk cos it's the best shit ever

got my dsl at home

this morning i have soulseeked

fugazi - steady diet of nothing
fleetwood mac - rumours
low - i could live in hope and long division
the darkness - permission to land
neil young - on the beach
tied and tickled trio - observing systems

god bless the modern internet

sniff

no cds on me in here so mp3's all the way. new tycho one is wow, also likin' the coldspoon one with the cursin' and shoutin'. herv one of course is niiiice as always. dudley's is strange in a good way. the wan likes it lots.

dudley said:
neil young - on the beach

s'funny that record is underwhelming me greatly

what do you make of it?

oh did you say you have the Denny Wilsons reocrd?
I was drunken when we were watching the Beach Boys on Saturday

I'm spinning The Stars of Heaven, My Morning Jacket and Jubillee Allstars

it's a starry mauldlin country vibe down my way these days

Pantone247 said:
s'funny that record is underwhelming me greatly

what do you make of it?

oh did you say you have the Denny Wilsons reocrd?

it's pleasant enough. walk on is a deadly song

i do have the dennis wilson, but sadly no cd-r's currently

dudley said:
it's pleasant enough. walk on is a deadly song

i do have the dennis wilson, but sadly no cd-r's currently

Walk On is good, yeah, and theres a sort of R n' B type number that I like, but it's no 'Everyone knows...' or 'Tonights The Night'. Just had been wondering what folks had made of it.

If I think of it I'll bring a CD - R on Friday, or something, or whenever you get a chance. Pretty interested to hear it, Denny's tunes rule on Friends and 20/20.

Pantone247 said:
Walk On is good, yeah, and theres a sort of R n' B type number that I like, but it's no 'Everyone knows...' or 'Tonights The Night'. Just had been wondering what folks had made of it.

I like On The Beach very much, have done for yonks
think that "doom trilogy" is pretty much the best of Shakey

Greendale is pretty good actually

Currently listening to next door's 3 year old kid sing "there's a worm in the garden and his name is wiggly-woo" or something from over the fence.

wireless internet rules

Aye. I reckon a lot of the On The Beach fuss is cos it wasn't available. Some great bits but plenty less so. Two recent purchases I'm giving to pals or back to the shop are Greendale (yaaawn) and Tied & Tickled Trio. I don't hold with the jazz but had thought the latter might please me. It does not.

One thing that is impressive is the fact that Markus Acher - singing & guitar in Notwist, programming in Lali Puna - plays the mad fancy jazz drums on that LP. Then Micha Acher - drums in Notwist, programming in Ms John Soda - plays bass, keyboards and trumpet. Still bores the swanicles offa me though.

Just heard a deadly song offa the new Erase Errata LP.
Does it all sound like Huggy Bear?

the new erase errata is deadly - remember i started a thread about it like TWO WEEKS AGO!? anyway - you never jocked their first album so that makes you a POSER!
the scene police guy had the remix album and that specky broads solo album...i really wanted to buy that shit.
bah!

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back