Notes on the coming AI-pocalypse (1 Viewer)

Tried and old holiday photo there and it was spot on.
Stalkers dream.

I tried a few that it couldn't place exactly but got the general region based on style of watertower, roofs etc. It appears to find this innocuous river objectionable for some reason, i even tried taking a snip of it in case the file was too big or something. Maybe it's due to it being a hotbed of islamic terrorism in a former life (pankisi valley in georgia)
1714665034033.png

I tried a few that it couldn't place exactly but got the general region based on style of watertower, roofs etc. It appears to find this innocuous river objectionable for some reason, i even tried taking a snip of it in case the file was too big or something. Maybe it's due to it being a hotbed of islamic terrorism in a former life (pankisi valley in georgia)
View attachment 18645
My guess is if it knows or thinks it’s in a region subject to US economic sanctions it’s not going to help you.

The return of the glassholes is nigh

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was reading about voice/screen readers being used on work pc's earlier - can you fuckin imagine what the bezo brained pricks of the world are going to do with that shit. Just close thumped right now, we're fucked.

Is this whole AI thing a bit like those quizzes you used to get on the internet - "Take this quiz to find our what musician you are?" and then you do the quiz and it says "You're a bass player" and you go OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY PLAY THE BASS and post all about how uncannily accurate it is (but anyone for whom it wasn't accurate doesn't post about it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back