Not going to the Electric Picnic? Post here! 2011 Edition (2 Viewers)

boards is a bit like being trapped in an eternal leaving cert sometimes i.e.

thread title 'eating sandwhiches'

refer to only eating sandwhiches in your reply, or you may loose marks

Went to Blanch instead of ikea today.

I honestly feel like Will Ferral in Old School telling the guys at the party he's got a busy saturday planned at Home Depot.

EDIT: Found it on youtube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What did you get? I'd like some new bookshelves
  • a silver notice board for the kid to do her magnetic letters on
  • hooks for the kid to hang her bag collection on
  • picture frame for one of the kid's pictures
  • a new lamp for above the kid's bed

was going to get a 4x1 Expedit and hang it horizontally on the wall, but need to do a bit more checking on how best to do it... since it's going above the kid's bed.

Nursing a hangover and eating leftover food from yesterday's Freddie Mercury Commemoration BBQ, which was a resounding success. My kind son has allowed us to watch Star Trek and Clash of the Titans instead of Spiderman films.

What did you get? I'd like some new bookshelves
You'll need them for the Proust I suppose. By the way, only on Thumped can a curmudgeonly discussion about not going to EP turn into talking about differing editions of French novels and Freddie Mercury commemoration barbecues. Respect.

You'll need them for the Proust I suppose. By the way, only on Thumped can a curmudgeonly discussion about not going to EP turn into talking about differing editions of French novels and Freddie Mercury commemoration barbecues. Respect.

Proust is from the library. Luckily I work in the library so won't have to pay any overdue fees. I read a few more pages over the weekend, mostly I spent the weekend tidying as I actually do have something else less enjoyable that I should really have spent the time doing.

i am really hoping pulp do a pulp tour after this. and they play cunts are still runnning the world. and its in my house.

responding to this for the sake of completeness (albeit a week late)

- pulp said they're done. no more gigs
- but, 'Cunts' is a Jarvis song and I'm sure hes not done so you'll probably hear that again (he played it at EP a couple of years ago when he was there)
- in your house

responding to this for the sake of completeness (albeit a week late)

- pulp said they're done. no more gigs
- but, 'Cunts' is a Jarvis song and I'm sure hes not done so you'll probably hear that again (he played it at EP a couple of years ago when he was there)
- in your house

oh i sorta knew all those things, hence the unrealistic demands. i think pixies mighta said 'one tour and thats it' at some point too. on the unrealistic theme i thought cunts would be a nice addition to the pulp set, as would a few hawley tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back