noiseletters (1 Viewer)

kollin

From Dec 2004 to Dec 2005 I sparodically did a free sheet called the Noiseletter for gigs here in Galway. I've compiled them together for a zine called NOISELETTERS. Features reviews,thoughts,short stories, interviews with Cub Scout Disco & Giveamanakick.

Available for 1 euro plus 50 cent P&P from :
kollin,
28 Ce Na Mara,
Forthill,
New Docks,
Galway.

e-mail : [email protected]

Available at Red Ink in Dublin and at various gigs in Galway too.

:eek: Trades (bulk or singular) welcome!:eek:

Sean (V.D.) said:
Sounds good. What's the stylee of it?

Cut and paste baby, cut and paste.It also features a review of last years GGI Festival (or what I can remember of it anyway), eperience of putting on gigs in Galway and other random stuff. the euro is for printing costs otherwise it'd be free. I'd appreciate if anybody around the country wanted to take a few to sell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zines:eek:

kollin said:
Cut and paste baby, cut and paste.It also features a review of last years GGI Festival (or what I can remember of it anyway), eperience of putting on gigs in Galway and other random stuff. the euro is for printing costs otherwise it'd be free. I'd appreciate if anybody around the country wanted to take a few to sell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zines:eek:

I will buy one of ya. I'll send you the money tomorrow. Give us a few and I'll try and sell them if I can.

is the "missing" easpa measa interview getting a zine of its own ? :)

yeah its for da punx:D fuck you mr. i wanna heep all my stuff and trade nowt, a little known scene fact is damo does a zine but doesn't put it out on the irish market, cause he thinks he's better than you all,

which he is :p

damien said:
is the "missing" easpa measa interview getting a zine of its own ? :)

I'm working on it. It'll be out by the time ye get back from your summer holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back