No uniform day... (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

We had a no uniform day today in school, always fun to see the dodgy dressers.

All the "grungers" were out in force, couldnt say anything about them because I once dressed in such a way... (shame)

Theres this one girl in particular who dresses really fucking dodge the whole time... She thinks shes deadly which is even worse, shes really rude to everyone as well so what I was doing was really acceptable.

She was wearing a pair of pink kinda combats... a pair of almost "spice girl" runners, a PVC belly jacket and a black belly top. Her hair was all cripped.

I fuck you not. So every time she walked past me today in school, I just started to shout sing "it was acceptable in the 80ties" at her... all day... I think she caught on but jesus it was funny.

Every one else was dressed in the ususally jeans and ugg boots kinda shite.
I spent my day answering questions on piercings and if tattos are sore because of the cherrys I have on my feet. Then I heard some one go.. Oh my god that looks so fake.. and I laughed...

I also seen a 3rd year with a stuffed bra, that was kinda odd to see... it was all lumpy and square... she obviously never heard of wearing two padded bras at the same time..

Girls are so bitchy... :p

the girls school beside the school i was in used to have no uniform days every now and then but they wouldn't allow it in my school. When i was in 3rd year they were convinced that it would be a bit of harmless fun. Most people came in in fancy dress and loads of the lads dressed as women which pissed the christian brothers right off. They never had another one while i was in school

2 padded bras? Lawks, how did I get to 33 without knowing that handy trick??

hahaha when i was in the girls school ,3rd year was the year of the velour shellsuit. Mainly hot pink and canary yellow. Big shout out to city2 in bray! lots of glittery adjectives written on the arse. oh yeh and it was really fashionable to get your hair bleached and die the bits underneath black.

t'other day i was adjusting my skirt and relised the fly had been open all day revealing my xmas knickers. but felt ok when i seen lots of 2nd years girls lounging in front of the guys, sporting the same look, except on purpose.

She was wearing a pair of pink kinda combats... a pair of almost "spice girl" runners, a PVC belly jacket and a black belly top. Her hair was all cripped.
sounds like shes well ahead of the game, all the cool kids in japan are rockin that shit

We had a no uniform day today in school, always fun to see the dodgy dressers.

Girls are so bitchy...

There's the whole "jealousy" thing cropping up again.

Jasus, Roisin. Will you please just stop taking the piss out of other people because of how they look? Ten years from now, you will rue the fucking day.

It's a form of bullying. So stop it.

There are no "dodgy dressers".

Believe me. When you have to go for a job, you will all dress the same.

I think you're deadly. I do. Usually. But, don't be one of those bullying fuckwits that ruin it for everyone else. Be strong. Be mature. Go for it.

BULLY%20FREE%20ZONE%20Poster.jpg

here, roisin, i think what you posted in that first post was a bit over the top.
you've complained about people bullying you before and i think it's smarter to rise above it than stoop to that level.

in fairness, i think you need to realise that people are people, whether it's school or work or whatever the fuck, you're going to have to deal with girls (or boys) wearing velour tracksuits or pink combats or grunger clothes and what have you, it's just life.

but here, actually, what's wrong with wearing those things you mentioned? i have or have had them all and i don't give a fuck whether or not it was acceptable in the eighties or not. anyway weren't you born in '89 or something?

(disclaimer, i wasn't born much earlier than '89 but i am pretty sure i wasn't so judgmental when i was in 6th year.)

sorry roisin. i just didn't like this post.
plz don't hate me.

I listen to my sisters saying the same... seems like a totally different world thinking back to secondary school. It was like a kind of be a bitch or have the bitches come after you.

Roisin it's hard dealing with people.... dont make it hard for them to deal with you. I bet some of those people are ok.... if you dont judge them by the way they dress. If you dont like them still fair enough but no need to be so harsh about it

hahaha when i was in the girls school ,3rd year was the year of the velour shellsuit. Mainly hot pink and canary yellow. Big shout out to city2 in bray! lots of glittery adjectives written on the arse. oh yeh and it was really fashionable to get your hair bleached and die the bits underneath black.

735d63d311321b4bi3.jpg

but here, actually, what's wrong with wearing those things you mentioned? i have or have had them all and i don't give a fuck whether or not it was acceptable in the eighties or not.

735d63d311321b4bi3.jpg

When my school tried to introduce uniforms in the 80's there was a sit down student strike in the Concert Hall. Yes we had a concert hall, peasants.
It wasn't acceptable in the 80's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back