no e-voting in June (1 Viewer)

At least the govt. had the cojones to climb down on it. The problem is the machines have already benn paid for - a portion of that money would have paid for what's really needed, the computerisation of the electoral register.

there was one at work fo rthe public to try out (it made RTE gameshow equipment look advanced). after lunch someone had put a For Sale sign on it

maybe it was just that one, but it was a tad dodgy. I had to press a button two or three times before it registered. To be honest, i tried to break it but all I managed to do was 'vote' for the wrong person

I know its only been postponed an' all but the Government has spent 42 million yoyos on these machines and it turns out the softwares f*cked, the security is questionable and they cannot ensure voters secrecy!! silly silly....

maybe it was just that one, but it was a tad dodgy. I had to press a button two or three times before it registered. To be honest, i tried to break it but all I managed to do was 'vote' for the wrong person

That was obviously the Sinn Fein button then.... :)

eh, lid, fuck off!! now you happy, I said fuck!!!! fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!! And what an insult... should a person not be allowed to post as they want with the almighty lid commenting? boo erns. :mad:

calling me lid is so 2003....it's littledain to you
but then, you do wear a thrice t-shirt, so you can't be expected to be on the ball much!

Liadain said:
calling me lid is so 2003....it's littledain to you
but then, you do wear a thrice t-shirt, so you can't be expected to be on the ball much!
first* post on the new server! woooooo

* = not made by me

:(

2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back