No Distance Left To Run (1 Viewer)

Let me know if it's good plz. Been meaning to see that.

First band I ever saw live, the Point, 1997. ;_;

yeah, first band i saw too. RDS 1996. great day

heh, I have a tape of you from the radio (I assume you made some noise). MY FIRST BOOTLEG!!!1

I listened to that concert in my parents car in, er, Wales I think.

myself and my friend got into the pit, he freaked out and had to be lifted out by security while i carried on moshing. i think we had four cans of cider each before going in. completely hammered

That was magic. You'd forget just how many great songs they have, total anthems, it was non-stop. I feel 14 again, I really do.

For Tomorrow is lodged in my brain.

I actually feel quite strange after watching that. It's a weird feeling to have so many memories brought back in one go. It was also scary to see that Think Tank came out 7 or 8 years ago and in my head I think of it as one of their recent albums.

I've never seen them live but from the film they sound awful live. Many great tunes. Damon Albarn is still quite unlikeable. The rest of them are good lads though. Especially Alex James. He seemed to represent everything Oasis taught me to hate as a young teenager, now I think he's hilarious.

obviously it's no starshaped

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

now there's a documentary!

Damon Albarn is still quite unlikeable.

Have you read

harris.jpg

Paints Allbran as a right little twerp. All though in the end he says he was probably the smartest of the lot, as he knew the exact time to jump the britpop ship before it sank.

a quality cover of 'that's when i reach for my revolver' on that album.

starshaped was probably the video i watched the most in the 90's, watching the band destruct and then redeem themselves. also graham coxon was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back