No arms, no bikkies (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
Fakearms notice:

Fakearms @Molloys, Christchurch
Thursday nights
Free in, cheap booze

A decision by the Fakearms board of management, and passed by the executive committee of Fakearms, has been made to postpone putting on any more live acts until the end of the month when everyone gets paid and goes back on the booze.

So for the next two weeks we will playing lots and lots of records.

By the by, anyone interested in playing a live show or who wants to play records (or who knows anyone who would), do get in touch.

now miss aoifed just 'cos you're off the booze does that mean the rest of us non paying punters have to suffer without live music...

we're still drinking....actually i'm drinking right now through a straw so i dont have to stop typing, ingenious i know but hei when you have a habit as long as a giraffes neck you value quantity over quality.

i'll be sending the live music police to fakearms if the situation doesnt improve.

ps... i think those del9 ijits have just remembered its not christmas anymore and are scowering the back alley of supermacs for some live talent before their first forray into the new year.....isnt this the chinese year of the grape?

oh....i know what will keep me suitably entertained without live music, delboys new haircut.

"streamlined for extra mobility delboy has moved into 2003 looking to send shockwaves through the fakearms fraternity with his post rock post modern moptop. the haircut of a indie mankid with a purpose, his unique bonce bouquet is singled out by a centralised tuft of hair that was intentionally left longer to act as an aerofoil to cut through crowded venues with ease"
-Toni ( quote taken from toni & guys monthly newsletter)

Originally posted by frambosenshmak
oh....i know what will keep me suitably entertained without live music, delboys new haircut.

We can also keep a close eye on John and the Uptown Raquet Clubs 2003 look while we're waiting for a live act to show up.

who's Delboy?Who am I? Are those my feet?

Originally posted by frambosenshmak
now miss aoifed just 'cos you're off the booze does that mean the rest of us non paying punters have to suffer without live music...

ps... i think those del9 ijits have just remembered its not christmas anymore and are scowering the back alley of supermacs for some live talent before their first forray into the new year.....isnt this the chinese year of the grape?

Your first 9-bar forray in Molloys looks like it's going to be furnished with a live act of the highest calibre... so stop scrounging in dustbins (or was that just an excuse?)

Oh yeah...arf arf.... Fakearms and Dave 'Sugar Club' Hag are going splits on a 9-bar this month....geddit....geddit?

I'll get me coat, again.

Inspector Aoife rides again: Delboy is the one who was once 'crusty cool' but now wears shirts to match his new 'do', and claims he's been wearing the shirts all along, but nobody noticed because of his hair. Am I wrong?

That was just to put you off track, I know who you are and where you live. Well, I know where you live anyway. Corey?

Fakearms was just lovely last night, although the pain of no booze is getting less bearable each week. Thanks anyone who came down.

Who is it? Come on, tell me.

Just bumping this up the top to remind everyone that

Fakearms is deadly,
It's full of cheap beer,
With lovely music
To tickle your ear.

Fakearms is brilliant-
It's full of hot chicks*
If I'm anything to go by,
You'll be stroking your aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Sorry, a little crude I know. so box me. so what.
SOmeone give me something better to do with my time.

Delboy if you're the Bean, you're a liar and you don't live in Marino and I am a brilliant detective.
If you're not, Ill just have to ask someone, which I keep forgetting to do.

* It's also full of tasty boys, but that's not going to sell to a testosterone fulled bulletin board now is it?

So this Fakearms thing is free right? .......Hmmmmmmm
And I can have beer?
.........Hmmmmmmmm

And its Free?
.......ok, the thing is I've never been to Molloys. Is it on the corner across the road from Christchurch?

Originally posted by Speed Racer
So this Fakearms thing is free right? .......Hmmmmmmm
And I can have beer?
.........Hmmmmmmmm

And its Free?
.......ok, the thing is I've never been to Molloys. Is it on the corner across the road from Christchurch?

sorry. you're not invited.

sorry.

policy.

not my fault.

rules.

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Thats not wot yer Ma said. Actually she screamed "I don't care about the rules. Take me!"

Wha wha wha :p

i have never been more serious in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back