Website
www.myspace.com
apparently according the nme awards last night:
  • junkie swallower pete doherty is hero of the year
  • the enemy are the best new band, followed by the brilliant qoute
we're a new band
we're the best band
we must be the best new band
  • george w bush is the villain of the year (not very much thought went into this category, it's like shooting fish in a barrel)
  • my chemical romance were nominated for best international band and worst band at the same ceremony
i think there may be a crisis of stupidity happening somewhere or am i being too cynical
:rolleyes:
leigh

apparently according the nme awards last night:
  • junkie swallower pete doherty is hero of the year
  • the enemy are the best new band, followed by the brilliant qoute
  • george w bush is the villain of the year (not very much thought went into this category, it's like shooting fish in a barrel)
  • my chemical romance were nominated for best international band and worst band at the same ceremony
i think there may be a crisis of stupidity happening somewhere or am i being too cynical
:rolleyes:
leigh

Gemma Hayes was nominated for sexiest woman apparently. Did she win?

Highlight was the chap from the Horrors co-presenting with a visibly over excited/coked up Kimberly Stewart who he told to "shut up" before describing dwarf rockers the Enemy thusly:"They're young, they're beautiful...they laugh in the face of natural selection". I laughed out loud. Respect, Mr Horrors person.

Highlight was the chap from the Horrors co-presenting with a visibly over excited/coked up Kimberly Stewart who he told to "shut up" before describing dwarf rockers the Enemy thusly:"They're young, they're beautiful...they laugh in the face of natural selection". I laughed out loud. Respect, Mr Horrors person.

did he say that with a very posh accent while looking like a reject puppet from Tim Burton's gothic stop action animation exstravagansa The Corpse Bride?

I bet he did

NME can suck my fucking ballbag.

22.jpg

???

they are sound funny cunts

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love the surfers watching the gig in the background

posting to point out how great the horrors album is, my favourite band who have no fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back