Nirvana - Verse Chorus Verse (1 Viewer)

y'know the box set is finally out this christmas?i have nearly all the stuff already i'm sure but between the 3 cds there'll be something i haven't heard

nirvana were rubbish, he should have had the sense to top himsef a few years earlier. Overatted beyond overrattedness. and look at the intestinal scrape it spawned with the foo fighters and suite 79 or whatever they were called.

Rubbish bastards!!

kurt cobain was a worthless junkie, he's dead, GOOD!

dislexik_pnuk said:
nirvana were rubbish, he should have had the sense to top himsef a few years earlier. Overatted beyond overrattedness. and look at the intestinal scrape it spawned with the foo fighters and suite 79 or whatever they were called.

Rubbish bastards!!

You've just named several of my future musical projects!

your an odd cookie. But all those musical projects already exist - except for Intestinal Scrape, you can have that one - dont try and knick the other for you own ends or ill get derek davis and brendan grace around to your house to sit on your face and fart.

dislexik_pnuk said:
your an odd cookie. But all those musical projects already exist - except for Intestinal Scrape, you can have that one - dont try and knick the other for you own ends or ill get derek davis and brendan grace around to your house to sit on your face and fart.
Names already bagged:

Brendan Gas
Rubbish Bastards!
Sit On My Face On Live At Three

dislexik_pnuk said:

Rubbish bastards!!

prick

dislexik_pnuk said:

Rubbish bastards!!

you really shudnt ley your dyslexia get in the way of your education. is all i'll say. must try harder.

dislexik_pnuk said:

Rubbish bastards!!

ahh... bless you... what kind sentiments.... I bet you're a hit with the girls with your unwielding sensitivity and your uncanny ability to completely miss the point. It is refreshing to read such reasonable comment disguised as bile.... I wish everybody was just as petty and had such a keen disregard for life... thank you...

Bunji Rabbit Bo said:
ahh... bless you... what kind sentiments.... I bet you're a hit with the girls with your unwielding sensitivity and your uncanny ability to completely miss the point. It is refreshing to read such reasonable comment disguised as bile.... I wish everybody was just as petty and had such a keen disregard for life... thank you...

Patronising = bad

they were overrated in fairness... all this "kurt was the greatest guitarist of all time" bollocks is a bit ridiculous.

overrated...................yes

wishing death...............no

wishing death for louis walsh....................YES

Napalm said:
Patronising = bad
it was more like sarcasm in the face of bile.... but writing patronising=bad is in itself patronising....

anyhow, the main point with no hint of sarcasm is that is it very worrying to see someone to be happy over the death of another....
you can ramble all day about whether Nirvana are overrated or not.... every band who has been remotely successful have at one time or another been labelled as overrated.... it's a matter of taste of course and music is personal.... perhaps this is a point were the personal and public came to close....

the funny thing about this particular debate is that most, if not ALL of you, who are engaged in the "slagging nirvana in 2004" match... probably (and that is very most likely) really REAlly loved Nirvana when it was all cool & stuff....I bet you all CRIED ten years ago too.. walking around with your big dumb Kurt RIP teeshirts....... *sighs* retrospective opinions.....

....hypocrites. !bog

and that goes for you too, donna!

i got into way more shit (good shit that is) through nirvana. before them it was all guns n fuckin roses for me. might've gotten into the melvins, jesus lizard, butthole surfers, etc, etc anyway but who knows. they definitely accelerated it anyway. even got into earth and burroughs through nirvana. of course that'd mean jack shit if i thought they were crap now but i don't. still rate bleach and in utero as deadly albums (edit: still think they're all deadly albums ... bleach and in utero still rank as two of my favourite albums ever though). of course that whole "best guitarist ever" shit is ridiculous but i'd say kurt'd get a good laugh out of that himself (although i generally hate it when someone tries to say what someone they never met would like/hate/whatever).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back