Night in the Sticks Upate (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
Revised full line up
Theres been a couple of changes with Teratoid and Tunguska unable to play but we had sub bands lined up so Bacchus from Galway, Section 4 from Ballina and Sort It Out from Drogheda are now playing.

We were out at the venue on Paddy's Day and all is looking good. All overseas bands etc fully confirmed and we will have tickets on sale from next weekend!

For starters I will be at the citizen fish gigs in belfast and dublin (late) and Markus from new ross will be at the gig in galway with tickets / fliers etc.. we will be sending out tickets to people who offered to help sell em this week also and there will be a postal address on the my space.

I will also have tickets in the international bar on sat afternoon pre the Ireland match and at that match if anyones going for saturday pints or to the game.

The poster /flier is almost finished and we should have it real soon -Thanks to Gary.

Venue details: Venue is called the Corner House pub on edge of a a small village called Rathnure in wexford.

From the north /Dublin put rathnure via enniscorthy into aa route planner
and enniscorthy / bunclody is where public transport will leave you . enniscorthy has a good taxi service so probably best bet for bus / train users.

From cork / limerick put rarhnure via new ross into aa route planner, from the west /galway put via kilkenny into the route planner.
public transport form these places will most likely get you as far as new ross

Lentil Disorder will be providing veggie food and there will also be a full breakfast service available in the lounge from early sunday morning to help sort your heads out.

Line up

From Abroad:

Gewapend Beton (NL)
Coitus (UK/ IRL)
Step on it (Hungary)
Black Sister (Scotland / Hungary)

From Ireland
Sick Joke
Heresy
Excuses
Moutpiece
Complan
Runnin Riot
Section 4
The Freebooters
The Undertakers
Divisions Ruin
Bacchus
Sort It Out
Only Fumes and Corpses
DJ Sweeney

tickets 20 quid, inc camping, parking etc etc

finalfestposter.png

Thanks to Big daddy G for the posters!

Well there all from different places and it is crispo so drawda it is!

Beautiful day down here so hopefully the weather is good for this.

so whats the story how do you buy tickets for this, went to the myspace thingy still none the wiser;; reh#.|..|

ahem, details of how to get em by post is on there now- sorry for delay- all ages gig in work, money gone missing, messy messy afternoon i had there so i got distracted form this.

we have looked into this and its relatively easy to sort out an 8 seater from enniscorthy - its 11 miles, buses and traisn go to enniscorthy so thats the palce to go for public transport users.

Tickets will be available from about 4 today for the next few weeks in Dublin in Horror Records beside the Foggy Dew.

i shall be neckign pints in the international from 4- 6.ish if anyones around either.

Tickets for sligo and galway are being delivered to Alex MEDISTRO at the Citizen Fish gig in Galway Tommorow by Markos from New Ross - you can get one at the gig from Markos or Alex of you can contact Alex to get one in coming weeks at [email protected]

more tickets selling points this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back