Nick Love and Danny Dyer DVD Commentary (1 Viewer)

Danny-Dyer-Fnt.jpg

Football Factory is a stunningly retarded film.

Danny Dyer said:
Getting beaten up by football hooligans is like having V.D. The fucking pain goes on forever. But that's what makes it so exciting.

Danny Dyer said:
I'm coiled up like a spring and I'm ready to burst and wanking ain't doing it anymore. I need violence to make me feel I'm still alive. I know what I'd rather do, mate. Tottenham away. Love it!

Danny Dyer said:
What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? Fuck that for a laugh! I know what I'd rather do. Tottenham away, love it!

That's some profound shit.

Love it!

That's not real, is it? It looks real. Danny has picked up a terrible outlook on life from all those pwopa naughty top boys.

That is fucking brilliant I wish I had real telly. "If you're in a real war situation I can understand it....But I just can't" for fuck sake it's taking a shit in a bit of cling film not taking a fucking hill. I'm going to go have one right now just to prove I better than you Dyer. You Cahnt.

As an immediate result of an on-going internal inquiry following an indefensible comment published in this week's issue, ZOO has decided to bring the Danny Dyer column to an end.

By way of sincere apology and to underline that ZOO condemns any violence against women, we have made a substantial donation to Women’s Aid. The space for Danny Dyer’s column in next week’s issue will be devoted to driving awareness to the issue of violence against women.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/138562/Danny-Dyer-Just-24-turn-up-to-see-his-new-flick/

Danny Dyer's latest film 'Pimp' bombs at cinema

It looks like gangster actor Danny Dyer is feeling the effects of a recent backlash surrounding his Zoo agony uncle advice after his latest film ‘Pimp’ opened to an embarrassing £205 during its opening weekend in the UK. Just 24 people bothered to watch the film about a dodgy pimp on the streets of London’s Soho.

The tasteless film with the tag line, “Sex. Betrayal. Murder. All in a day's work,” shows prostitutes being beaten and tortured for kicks in what’s meant to be a docu-film showing life on the streets, but as the Guardian states in its review of the film, this hasn’t really happened:

“With nil insight – into the sex industry or anything else – you might conclude ‘Pimp’ is a film for men who get their kicks watching Dyer strut around leering at topless women.”

With some cinemas screening the film to an empty house, this is yet another blow for the loud-mouthed 32-year-old who was berated by women’s groups for telling a reader in his Zoo column to “cut your ex’s face so no one will want her.”

At the film’s premiere in London’s Covent Garden, Danny revealed his fears of being type-cast as a tough guy for the rest of his career, telling Bang Showbiz, "I'm not gonna say I get bored of playing the gangster types - but I worry about people seeing me in the same kind of roles again and again."

He also added that legions of female fans who adore his gangster image bombard him with dirty letters and gifts adding, "The things they send are really disgusting, filthy, terrible. They even disgust me and I'm a tough guy to disgust. It's all part of the job though - and it's good for the ego."

Selling 24 seats at your latest film certainly isn’t good for the ego though is it?

46718_124210550964969_122862061099818_159710_3388787_n.jpg

http://justliketeevee.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/a-geezer-in-gaza/

this is gonna be riveting.

“Due to my work being very popular in this region I hope that my profile will help to bring the two sides together and end this conflict once and for all. I’m not saying I’m the answer but if I have to I’ll bang a few heads together to get things done!”

where's the breaking me bollix laughing smiley?

“Due to my work being very popular in this region I hope that my profile will help to bring the two sides together and end this conflict once and for all. I’m not saying I’m the answer but if I have to I’ll bang a few heads together to get things done!”

Again.
Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back