Nick Love and Danny Dyer DVD Commentary (1 Viewer)

evil bandit

Website
Visit site
Outlaw gets compared to Dirty Harry, Scum, Taxi Driver as apparently Taxi Driver "got cunted when it came out first" and also will be regarded as one of the most important films of all time !!!!!

Geezer alert and very NWS language

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DannyDyer.jpg

Outlaw is the second worst film I have ever seen. The Business is the worst film I have ever seen. Nick Love is the most pointlessly horrible director on the planet and Danny Dyer is by far the shittest actor in Europe. Nothing either of them has ever done has a single redeemable quality.

friends of mine went to see this last night. danny dyer playing sid vicious. amazing
http://www.kurtandsid.com/

"April 1994. A 27-year-old man sits alone in an attic extension on the cusp of becoming a Seattle suicide statistic. This man is no ‘number and name’ to be reported in a local newspaper. He is an icon, albeit a reluctant one. The frontman of Nirvana is about to pull the trigger of the gun in his hand and join the leagues of rock star deaths down the ages.

Without invitation, Kurt Cobain is visited by a man purporting to be the Sex Pistols’ Sid Vicious, Kurt’s hero and another heroin addict suicide, who’s determined to talk him out of it. The two music legends trade quips and quotes about the emptiness of fame, a mutual understanding of drug addiction and self-destruction."

Wierdly enough I kinda liked The Business and to a less extent Football Factory...

I wonder what damage he'll do to the Sweeney film....(which was obviously one of the best shows on TV ever).

Love needs to do films of the Joe hawkins books:

skinhead.gif

and then end up on:

dragon.gif

friends of mine went to see this last night. danny dyer playing sid vicious. amazing
http://www.kurtandsid.com/

"April 1994. A 27-year-old man sits alone in an attic extension on the cusp of becoming a Seattle suicide statistic. This man is no ‘number and name’ to be reported in a local newspaper. He is an icon, albeit a reluctant one. The frontman of Nirvana is about to pull the trigger of the gun in his hand and join the leagues of rock star deaths down the ages.

Without invitation, Kurt Cobain is visited by a man purporting to be the Sex Pistols’ Sid Vicious, Kurt’s hero and another heroin addict suicide, who’s determined to talk him out of it. The two music legends trade quips and quotes about the emptiness of fame, a mutual understanding of drug addiction and self-destruction."

WOW. how has this remained under the radar for so long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back