Nialler9 Irish Albums and Songs of 2008 poll (1 Viewer)

nialler9

Website
www.nialler9.com
poll01.jpg

I'm running this for a third year. It should make for an interesting list. So just submit your top 5 Irish albums and songs.

1. You can pick up to 5 Irish albums and songs released in 2008.
  2. At least 3 Irish albums and songs are required in your submission for your vote to count to stop people from asking their mates to vote for them.
Vote in the Nialler9 Albums and Songs of 2008 poll

Ta

Actually, if you take a look at the Best Band of 2008 poll on entertainment.ie, I believe that's actually the Kill Krinkle/"Wayne Brennan"/Artificial Flight rule. hahaha BEST BAND OF 2008... of any and all bands in the world... Messiah J and the Expert?!?!?!

of any and all bands in the world... Messiah J and the Expert?!?!?!

That reminds me i've listened to MJAX's new album 5 times so far and I think there's only 2 or 3 potentialy good singles but the rest aint up to scratch. Shame they can do so much better.

Here's an idea get Messiah J and the producer of the Infomatics to record an album and we've got a potential corker.

K

PS: Vote R.S.A.G. :)

I've heard so many people say "its been a great year for irish albums" then at another point ask them whats their favourite albums of the year to which i hear a lot of "there hasn't been that many good albums this year"

2/3 Dublin, 1/3 Wexford... so i'd say Dublin too.

Love their album, but i still prefer the EP to be honest.

A lot of good stuff on that list, and a lot of variety.
Fair play to Richie

Hmm, everything I've read about them has been Wexford this, Wexford that, but I'll take your word for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back