Next Porco Dio (1 Viewer)

interested to see how many of the people who think mixed genre bills are the way forward will come out tonight.

damien said:
interested to see how many of the people who think mixed genre bills are the way forward will come out tonight.
Interesting how Damo always lays down such challenges right before a gig, such as previous posts:

"doesn't sound like as much fun as this gig. i hope everyone will be their dilligently supporting their scene."

"surprised that Slog's first and only gig for a good few months isn't being more eagerly anticipated. "

before Brood, and so on.
Tactical play Damo.

Tactical play.

Carlow Punks! said:
Interesting how Damo always lays down such challenges right before a gig, such as previous posts:

"doesn't sound like as much fun as this gig. i hope everyone will be their dilligently supporting their scene."

"surprised that Slog's first and only gig for a good few months isn't being more eagerly anticipated. "

before Brood, and so on.
Tactical play Damo.

Tactical play.

when he posts "Born A Ghost aren't playing this one, promise",I'll consider going.

gotta try and get people in the door no matter how much of a sap it makes you look.

p.s. thanks for everyone who came down last night. way less people were drinking cans outside and way less cans can to be picked out of the jacks than the last porco dio.

damien said:
gotta try and get people in the door no matter how much of a sap it makes you look.

p.s. thanks for everyone who came down last night. way less people were drinking cans outside and way less cans can to be picked out of the jacks than the last porco dio.

due, in part, to way less punks?

great night, hope Porco keeps up this standard of class mixed entertainment, general good buzz and general unexpected foolery.

If foolery, is in fact, a word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back