Next Oak gigs. (5 Viewers)

oh yeah the gig -
oak - great as always
slomatics - great as always (can't wait to hear the full force 4 amps sometime)
threads - WOW. best band i've seen in forever. now i'm goign to limerick.

GORILLAMUNCH said:
godson - if you were really responsible for that fart, you are the biggest scumbag known to man

I aint taking the blame for your acts of decrepidness!

"Pull up a groove,lets get fabulous"

Amazing band,such good fun.If you missed them you missed the best band I have seen play here since the haints.

Downpoints-not being allowed to keep emerald.

Was an excellent excellent gig in Limerick last night!! Threads & Oak both rocked the place.. I'll have photos up in a tick. And very sorry to both bands for me fucking up on the point of accom :(

uyeay for two deadlky gigs, loads of rockin' and a special thanks to damien(if he reads this) for putting myself and jasper up for the night. .|..| :D .|..|

xsteox said:
uyeay for two deadlky gigs, loads of rockin' and a special thanks to damien(if he reads this) for putting myself and jasper up for the night. .|..| :D .|..|

Did you happen to be at the limerick gig? We you the gent selling the tour cd's?

Apologies if tis mistaken identity

Pics from last night in Limerick are up on the Organised Chaos site, go here: www.organisedchaos.co.nr and click on the main pic to see lots more

STA40035.jpg

STA40010.jpg

Gambra said:
I'll have photos up in a tick. And very sorry to both bands for me fucking up on the point of accom :(

No worries,we got sorted in the end anyway,It was a great gig too,so very much worth any confusion.

Gambra said:
Did you happen to be at the limerick gig? We you the gent selling the tour cd's?

Apologies if tis mistaken identity

yep that was me.

will threads be back soon?

gambra, good man for putting this gig on. best of luck with any other stuff you do. first gig i'd been to in limerick in ages seeing as i dont live there any more. forgot how much i like the boatclub (now with added lick of paint and numerous bottled beers). oak were great. much better than when i saw them in freds ages ago. threads were great too. "the rocker" .|..| .

oh yeah the first band.were they from limerick? great stuff as well.

thanks so much to everyone we met / who helped us out - it's really appreciated. good times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back