newsflash. woman in 30s spotted earlier doing her shopping wearing heelies. (1 Viewer)

she just looked stupid. if it was roller blades i wouldnt have paid any attention but heelies???

those roller shoes? they're amazing. If I had a pair I could glide to work. It's the dream.

here.. do you know where wheelies would be deadly?
Connelly station. God help me, I would some some serious fucking wheelieing up and down that long platform thing.

I would be going about 15mph by the time I hit the ticket checker dudes, spin them round as I whip past them.

You are right avernus. It is the dream.

Ah here - I was going to get a pair a few months ago and I would've look deadly on them. The only thing was I thought the wheels popped in and out of the heel, and then I found out you have to take the wheels on and off, so it'd just be a pain in the hole.

It has to happen... like some day.
Some one is posting away about some total nutter they saw, and the FUCKIN STATE of them etc.
And then everyone starts weighing in "I know HIM.... well I certainly wouldn't let my child talk to him, that's for sure"...

And, then it turns out to be Pete or something.

Sussed rappih boss.

It has to happen... like some day.
Some one is posting away about some total nutter they saw, and the FUCKIN STATE of them etc.
And then everyone starts weighing in "I know HIM.... well I certainly wouldn't let my child talk to him, that's for sure"...

And, then it turns out to be Pete or something.

Sussed rappih boss.

id be happy if the wheelie woman was someone on here. id be surprised if it wasnt.

The only thing was I thought the wheels popped in and out of the heel, and then I found out you have to take the wheels on and off, so it'd just be a pain in the hole.
i used to think they must have been a great toy to have as a kid.they sound like a load of shit now.

i used to think they must have been a great toy to have as a kid.they sound like a load of shit now.

I think there were platform type runners a couple of years ago that the wheels popped in and out of, but they were a bit much to look at. I used to rollerblade, but you just get the hole slagged of you or pushed over if you're out on the streets and you're not a child.

soapshoes.gif

i think its time for the return of soap shoes myself.
RyanDawesAction.gif

yeow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back