new track - Lmd64 'In The Mood' (1 Viewer)

LMD64

Website
www.lmd64.com
InTheMood_web.jpg

Hi, finally mastered this track, it's a pop house/breaks mashup of a certain track by the Nolan Sisters, which I've given the name of 'In The Mood'. Feel free to download away, and to post your comments etc. If anyone wants a CD copy, let me know, and I'll do my best to get a copy on to you.

Lmd64 - 'In The Mood' - 192kbps mp3 download (6,293 KB)

This is being launched as a limited edition bootleg seedyR release, freely available as a web download for the moment.

LMD64 said:
hey ho, Ro-ro, I have it up on my myspace player, if that makes things any easier for you.
Cheers everyone, thanks for the comments!

Thanks, but it still keeps skipping because my computer/typewriter is too slow. The bits i heard sound deadly though.

You should collaboraste with lemon jelly and call it 'lemon and liam', just like the drink.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Thanks, but it still keeps skipping because my computer/typewriter is too slow. The bits i heard sound deadly though.

You should collaboraste with lemon jelly and call it 'lemon and liam', just like the drink.
I prefer Liam Jelly. Smooth and fruity, and tastes great spread on toast.

Mickeyteased by the Nolans yet again! Keeps threatening to go all 'I'm in the mooo-oood for dan-cing'...but never does.

Still though, good man Liam - you're a topper

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back