New Radiohead (2 Viewers)

I've always kinda thought they were good and yet pretty much completely ignored them and didn't really listen to their music apart from a brief period around Kid A time when I even attended one of their gigs. Anyway, I listened to In Rainbows earlier and it's a great guitar rock album!

I've always kinda thought they were good and yet pretty much completely ignored them and didn't really listen to their music apart from a brief period around Kid A time when I even attended one of their gigs. Anyway, I listened to In Rainbows earlier and it's a great guitar rock album!

That's my favourite. New one sounds really good on the radio with proper speakers

Waiting for it to download.. Whatever about the music they seem to have lost the ability to come up with resonant album titles.. The King of Limbs was passable, but A Moon Shaped Pool?..

I like it, I think.. very subtle, subdued almost. The rejected Bond theme was a good indication of the sound direction, strings and choirs and slow tempos.. surprising amount of acoustic guitar also. I think it'll be a grower.

Radiohead are held to not just release albums but make grand artistic statements worth dissecting and poring over in the same way as the output of Kendrick Lamar or Beyonce.
Radiohead: A Moon Shaped Pool review – something they've never achieved before

Radiohead - up there with Beyonce

Anyway upon one listen I declare this album really good but not exactly what I'm looking for in music right now. It sounds like loads of people but mainly it sounds like Radiohead.

listened about three times this morning. I really like 75% of this record and the rest is growing.

Its loads of songs that they've had for years and few new jams.

Thom and his partner separated last year supposedly.

Another record this year wouldn't shock me.

Tom Dunne played it all last night and I thought it sounded terrific. I ended up pre-ordering that fancy pants vinyl version as I got caught up in the madness. Now I'm listening to all their albums in chronological order, currently on OK Computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back