New Programme on C4 (1 Viewer)

you know whats more important than you?

puppies

0028-0401-1604-5730_SM.jpg

Ill tell an anecdote in the meantime shall I?

I was at a gig in prague last weekend, some weird european pop outfit. Backstage passes, VIP and all that naturally (one of my girlfriends is high up in WDG, a DCO subsidary).

Anyway, after about an hour or so at the after show party backstage, i got chatting to "H" from steps without knowing it was him. When he asked me had i heard of steps i launched into a triade about how weak and unoriginal i found their early stuff and how i believed they had split up at their peak, and how i thought "h" was the weakest link in the band! Anyway we had a right laugh once he revealed himself (he took it relly well) and we golfed a two all the next day. He even came to my Brand Reinforcement workshop! Nice chap, overweight.

ms.b.haven said:
please spell reply properly, you're stupid

Criticism accepted, i really should have had that proofed before i let it out. Well, pointing out a typo and puppies! That was worth waiting for!

thad wrongcock said:
Criticism accepted, i really should have had that proofed before i let it out. Well, pointing out a typo and puppies! That was worth waiting for!

"triade".

have her fired, thad.

Its this OCR software on my blackberry, fucking nightmare. Can't seem to make head nor tail of my handwriting, which is wild anyway. I had it analysed last year out of corporate curiosity, apparently the outstanding characteristic of my writing is its control and tension, indicated by my struggle to maintain verticality, angularity in letter forms and along the baseline, plus narrow letters, all revealing self-control and emotional depth, and the compulsive personality type. I’m a natural born winner and have an unusually high intelligence level. Sounds about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back