New music show on RTE 2 - Tues 12th May (3 Viewers)

I would wager that the presenter owns the format off 'the raw sessions' at the start of the show there is all that crap about his band 'inventing the raw sessions'... um... dude you just invented 'jamming', that's been around for years only no one has been enough of a dick to trademark it and try and squeeze a few quid out of it...

I think you'll find Bob Marley invented jamming.

I am really having to bite my tongue about this show, and its producer.

Why did they pick some busker? You know who I'm talking about, I mean, there are way better singer songwriters hangin out in Burger King any day of the week. Someone must have been in a rush to finish picking. I don't get it

I had dealings with him, can't really go into detail.

Nice to see it get a savaging in the Sunday Times last Sunday though.

Why did they pick some busker? You know who I'm talking about, I mean, there are way better singer songwriters hangin out in Burger King any day of the week. Someone must have been in a rush to finish picking. I don't get it

Maybe because she says things like "If i don't make it, I'll eat my own tits". Only reason I can think of.

Maybe because she says things like "If i don't make it, I'll eat my own tits". Only reason I can think of.

Ha ha...nobody "makes it" in the music biz anymore, there's no sales money, sure last week I saw Paddy Casey eatin a pigeon in Stephens green!

Ha ha...nobody "makes it" in the music biz anymore, there's no sales money, sure last week I saw Paddy Casey eatin a pigeon in Stephens green!

Absolute nonsense. The Blizzards have made it - I saw them eating a cooked meal through a window the other day, with large drinks.

So R.S.A.G. has got into the final stages of this competition and we'd really appreciate your support if you have a spare euro handy.

Simply text RAW 2 to 57111

You'll cast your vote and be able to download the R.S.A.G. 'Movement' tune too

Nice one

Psychonavigation

So R.S.A.G. has got into the final stages of this competition and we'd really appreciate your support if you have a spare euro handy.

Simply text RAW 2 to 57111

You'll cast your vote and be able to download the R.S.A.G. 'Movement' tune too

Nice one

Psychonavigation

Spare euro? You having a laugh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back