New music show on RTE 2 - Tues 12th May (3 Viewers)

why arent your band in it????too busy stacking shelves in tower or something????

Probably yeah. Im hoping they'll kick me out so I can team up with you and we can roam the internet as bitter audition failing musicians being unsuccessfully mean to people who really couldn't give a fuck either way and then at night we can fall asleep in each others arms and gently weep ourselves to sleep because nobody wants us to be in their stupid band

here, what band was salsa in that failed and made him a creep? he can't be just a weird creep who hassles strangers on the internet. sure, it'd be sad and creepy to do that! something must have happened!

not sure if i said it here, but i said it a few weeks back on jim carrolls blog that a few people i knew working on the show believed that it was fixed and that before the first episode was aired that they (dirty epics) were defineteley gonna get to the end if not win it. I heard that yer wan, the lead singers uncle is Niall Stokes, that must help. Check out their wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Epics under foundations "The band have used several cost-saving initiatives, including buying less batteries for their drum pedals" , i was thinking of doing the same with my battery operated drum kit

they have a very big wikipedia entry for a band no one knows

wikipedia said:
SJ Wai counts her stylistic influences as including Debbie Harry of Blondie, describing her as "a true original who perfectly balanced a punkrock image with glamorous beauty".[

that's the stupidist thing i've ever heard.

I is john counts includes in his influences the Sex Pistols, 'a full on attitude, rock'nroll combo, you should check them out if you've never heard of them'.

they have a very big wikipedia entry for a band no one knows

that's the stupidist thing i've ever heard.

I is john counts includes in his influences the Sex Pistols, 'a full on attitude, rock'nroll combo, you should check them out if you've never heard of them'.

You're influenced by everything from Adam & the Ants to badges that say "Adam & the Ants".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back