new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (5 Viewers)

Fucking hell. We were fucking knackered at 70 mins and needed Agger. What the fuck were we doing with ten men up for corners at 3-0. Don't deserve anything if you let in three shit goals like that

That was mental. What the hell were they thinking? There was no way they were making up the goal deficit. It'll make it all the worse if City draw on Wednesday.

This kind of gut wrenching, soul destroying agony is unusual for this time of year. I'm usually on heroin and Faith No More by xmas. Not sure I like my summer getting cunted like this. Stick to ruining the dreams when the ball's still yellow, Liverpool. You cunts.

Fuck.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Alas it wasn't to be, I don't think anyone can be too surprised that the defense has cost us the league. The signs have been there all season but we kept getting away with it. Skrtel was poor tonight but has been our best defender all season so I do feel sorry for him. Johnson is a total lost cause at this stage, someone with his experience should not be making half of the mistakes he does. Still it's been a great season and we looked like a real Liverpool team for the first time in a long while. A couple of tactical tweaks and a few decent signings and we should be in the mix again next season.

At 3-0 up I turned the radio off. That was the real turning point. Sorry about that lads.

Someone should have showed BR this thread where I was saying all week that you shouldn't try to play attacking free flowing football against Pulis. Or perhaps someone should have shown him every single pundit in the country saying basically the same thing.

Fucking Pulis, jesus I can't fucking stand the cunt. I just want to strangle him every time I see him.

Villa to win 3-2.

Alas it wasn't to be, I don't think anyone can be too surprised that the defense has cost us the league. The signs have been there all season but we kept getting away with it. Skrtel was poor tonight but has been our best defender all season so I do feel sorry for him. Johnson is a total lost cause at this stage, someone with his experience should not be making half of the mistakes he does. Still it's been a great season and we looked like a real Liverpool team for the first time in a long while. A couple of tactical tweaks and a few decent signings and we should be in the mix again next season.

major injuries avoided from the big hitters. bring in 4/5 quality additions, should be knocking around there again.

yup. completely agree about johnson. gives away possession far too easily coming out of defence. finds himself in great positions coming in from the right outside oppositions box and fucks it up 90% of the time.

joe allen, didnt have much time for him earlier in the season. very impressive lately. can only get better next year.

henderson i feel was a huge loss these last couple of games. even at norwich too. huge part of this years good times.

according to carragher, skrtel and sakho have played 17 or 18 times together, they've kept one clean sheet. thats brutal. but as he also said, no team has won a league by just scoring goals. gotta defend well too. and tonight it caught up with them.

balls anyway.

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that we scrambled in an injury time winner, waking up to the reality was one of the worst feelings I've had in a long time. Feels like the Arshavin show at Anfield in '09 only worse, we really threw that away in the worst fashion. Ultimately, I think it would have only given us another week to dream as I expect City to win their last two regardless of whether we'd won 6-0 last night.

Man alive, worst fears about the way we've conceded goals this year caught up with us in the most horrific way. I can't even look at the footage, devastating way to end such an amazing effort of a title charge. YNWA.

It's starting to hit me now... I was fully prepared for a loss or a draw before the game last night... but we were 3-0 up and cruising. Fucking cruising.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How are they comparing it to Newcastle?

Have LFC been 12 points ahead?

It was only til they beat City that they could win the title by winning out, right?

Their record for the last 10 games is still better than anyone in the league.
Yeah, it's cockology. Some clubs have too much time on their hands, their seasons having ended some time ago.

WANKSPANNER.

Chelsea are the only cunts we haven't schooled. Well, them and Newcastle, but we get to give them the shoeing they deserve at the weekend.

There's no way we'll be weaker next season. There's Handel to be had at Anfield. Victor Moses won't be there. We go again, right? This is the beginning of a glorious era, not the peak of a promising one. Right?

Please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back