New irish site (1 Viewer)

You guys (Irish Torrents) should really read up on the scene rules for file naming. This has an impact on software that auto-processes files.

SE3EP2 = S03E02

From what I can make out, all 0-day uploads are web rips through ripping RTÉ's RTPME streams. Sources / video / audio quality should be denoted either onsite or in an .nfo file packaged with torrent.

How about 3x2,some people just ain't satisfied,my site my rules,if you don't like it don't join simple...

There's a far far better Irish TV site out there (change .info to .com) that doesn't try to charge you for "VIP" content. If anyone want's an invite let me know.

You guys (Irish Torrents) should really read up on the scene rules for file naming. This has an impact on software that auto-processes files.

SE3EP2 = S03E02

From what I can make out, all 0-day uploads are web rips through ripping RTÉ's RTPME streams. Sources / video / audio quality should be denoted either onsite or in an .nfo file packaged with torrent.

Actually RTE can be ripped digitally in either PDTV (RTE1) or HDTV (RTE2) which results in much better quality than the webrips. The 720p rips from RTE (particularly sports) are actually pretty good.

I didn't see a post from you asking for an invite!!

Irishtorrents invites
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Your account may still be awaiting activation!! be a bit more patient please for e-mail to arrive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back